99 camaro gn powered

New personal best at Norwalk yesterday. 10.32 @128mph. 1.402 60'. Mph is low because the car is going super rich on the top end 9.20-9.40 and it's breaking up a little bit

Ohh well that is easy to sort out.....you have the hard part dialed in nicely @ a 1.40 :)

New personal best at Norwalk yesterday. 10.32 @128mph. 1.402 60'. Mph is low because the car is going super rich on the top end 9.20-9.40 and it's breaking up a little bit

Congrats to Brian on the great number! Car is starting to come around more and more after all his hard work! We will get it completely dialed in and get this bone stock short block in the 9's yet my friend!

Thanks bro. Your right on going with the c16 the pump gas and alky just isn't working. Although it's not bad numbers for 23 pounds of boost

Very cool build, I like it!!

Tell me more about the turbo Busa! What size turbo are you running on it? I'm going to run a Garrett GTX2860 hybrid on my two-wheeled ride...

K.

="NCTURBOS, post: 3278178, member: 852"]Very cool build, I like it!!

Tell me more about the turbo Busa! What size turbo are you running on it? I'm going to run a Garrett GTX2860 hybrid on my two-wheeled ride...

K.[/quote]
Thanks man I appreciate it. The motor and trans on the bike were built by maximum performance cycle and I'm running a Turbonetics t4e. 63 trim f1 57 wheel turbo. The bike on pump gas and only 7psi made 246 12 psi and race gas is 312. Stretched 6in. Lowered 3. Schnitz shock and forks. Pm wheels. House of kolor paint it's actually for sale right now. I had the motor and trans built over the winter and only put a 100 miles on it so it just sits around.

Attachments

• IMG_0257 - Copy.PNG
    IMG_0257 - Copy.PNG
    766 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0394 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0394 - Copy.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 211
not impressed was sacracsim! Seriously how could I not be impressed with low 10's ,,, its kind of hard to tell over the internet . keep us updated!.... I know ima spell his name wrong steve kamenski ? Ive read some old articles where he put lc2's in f bodys and they ran really well ... cool buid .... I am a sucker for the gold magnum might throw a set on my beater hard top car when it gets faster

I have no clue how you could expect anybody to see sarcasm in that. Either way I'm not worried about it I'm not here to impress anybody. Although I must say an untouched 26 year old 231 ci shortblock nearing the nines in a street driven pump gas car is fairly impressive to me.

Thanks man I appreciate it. The motor and trans on the bike were built by maximum performance cycle and I'm running a Turbonetics t4e. 63 trim f1 57 wheel turbo. The bike on pump gas and only 7psi made 246 12 psi and race gas is 312. Stretched 6in. Lowered 3. Schnitz shock and forks. Pm wheels. House of kolor paint it's actually for sale right now. I had the motor and trans built over the winter and only put a 100 miles on it so it just sits around.

Cool... My 2-wheeled ride is a 2000 Harley Softail with a Buell XB9r inverted front-end conversion. I'm in the middle of matching the rear wheel, and building the motor & turbo kit for it now. Should make 225hp on race fuel with the little motor, and when the "big" motor goes in it I'm looking for approx. 350hp...

K.

That's sounds awesome. The busa is still 1300cc with rods and pistons and very mild head work. Back cut trans and billet output shaft. It goes 8.90s on the 93 octane pump gas tune. The motor would hold 500hp to the tire with the supporting fuel system and an intercooler. The way it's set up right now I can ride it anywhere and it doesn't get hot and I can fill it up at any gas station and to top it off it still gets 28mpg lol

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 235
Couple more pics

Attachments

• IMG_0091 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0091 - Copy.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0082 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0082 - Copy.JPG
    338.5 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0096 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0096 - Copy.JPG
    402.3 KB · Views: 292
Very Cool! Sorry to get your thread off topic, though! Here's a pic of my HD with the Buell conversion on the front, with the last 107" N/A motor in it... Right now it's a frame with just the tranny sitting in it. :(

K.

Attachments

• ProStreet+10-11+003[1].JPG
    ProStreet+10-11+003[1].JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 246
Here's a little update. My new 253ci webber shortblock with champion ported heads and intake.

Attachments

• IMAG0445.jpg
    IMAG0445.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 213
Cal Hartline tuned the car on buschur racings Mustang dyno. It made 558hp and 672lb ft on a very conservative tune. My exhaust system and intercooler are holding me back big time so I'm going to make some changes and hopefully have some track numbers.

That's really awesome!
My daily driver is a 3800 powered 2000 f-body. I have been trying to find headers and d/p for it w/no luck. I have even tried to get other f/b owners to be motivated into creating a market for the above w/o success. I have a spare 3.8 and a 4.1 in the garage, I may try putting one of those in the Camaro after seeing your success w/it. Keep the encouragement coming!!!