You can type here any text you want

A shout out for our supporting shops, suppliers, & vendors:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I personally think that we all owe a big thanks to all of our supporting shops, suppliers, & vendors, past, present, & future for all of the support that they have given us over the years. Especially true of all of the current suppliers that have stayed with us over the years through the good times and the bad.
For all of you that are current supporting suppliers and have stayed & supported TB.Com and the turbo Buick community, many thanks for all that you guys do and have done for us.

Thanks to the board for having us. Been here forever. Just wish the economy would pick up.

Thanks Gary. I think most of us are here because we share a passion for these cars.

Peter

Thanks Gary. I think most of us are here because we share a passion for these cars.

Peter

Unfortunately, not true for me.
I'm here because nowhere else wants me.
(St Peter said no way & hell's afraid that I will start a labor union down there).

Please Gary, you're just trying to get a discount for parts that you need old man.:p

Our community is unique and I'm sorry to say it but without the vendors we would be totally lost on getting them running. Thanks for all the help guys.:cool:

A big word of "THANKS" for a group of people that not only help to keep these cars going , but provide the products and support to keep them going faster!

Many thanks to all the vendors out there! If it wasn't for y'all, my car wouldn't be what it is today!

Thanks for buying parts from us so we can also keep our cars running too!!!!

Appreciate the kind words...just occured to me the other day this was the 25th year I been going to the GS Nats.....never thought buying one in 1987 would lead to a additional business line of products to what we did. Car has proven to be quite popular, troublesome also, but popular nevertheless.

Enjoy the ride with the wind in your hair even if the windows are rolled up tight!

Again us vendors are always thinking of new products to enhance your pride & joy....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

some of you even own one of our cars.....some even have been fortunate enough to have Molly's signature on the trunk ID label......

Thanks for the kind words Gary, It has been more a labor of love creating products for these cars and even more rewarding hearing how nice a product is that we made... It makes all that hard work worth it!

I tell everyone that I believe building up one of these cars now is easier today than it was 15 years ago and it's because of vendor support. Thank you.

Back