Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

good job guys

Glad to see some people kicking ass in cyberspace with jerkoffs who steal other peoples money. I was brought here by the good folks at MonteCarloSS.com and i sat here and read the whole entire post for hte past hour and a half. I must say that you all are very dedicated individuals and that i'm happy to be a fellow G-body owner. I was so impressed by this post that i posted it up on our own local streetracing/street scene website: www.speedhawaii.com
Anyway, just wanted to tell you all good job and i personally hope to be posting here a little more now that i was introduced to it. Aloha!

it's just past 6am, and i've spent the last hour and some reading every single post on this thread. I arrived here after following a link on riceboypage.com's backup message board (rbp.dsmreviews.org).

i am extremely glad to see that some people have been able to follow this through to fruition, and that word of this thread has spread as far as it has. any of us that spend a good deal of time buying and selling parts across the net have eventually been ripped off in some fashion, and it's never a pleasant experience... i'm overjoyed to see a little bit of that wrongdoing corrected. i'm ohhhhhh-so-sad to hear that someone put sugar into Lil' Joe's gas tank... it'd be quite a shame if that happened another few dozen times.

1320, Dave, and everyone else who may have been cheated by this fellow, i wish you the best of luck in your respective quest(s) to be remunerated.

Congrats from Vancouver BC Canada.

Sup, just wanna say good job to the guy who caught the kid. This story is floating around everywhere and got to us up in Vancouver BC Canada.

Congrats !!

Congratulations, Joe!! You are to be commended on your pursuit, and distribution of information. This thread has also found it's way to www.ls1.com & www.camaroz28.com, fortunately I haven't had the experience of getting burned -- it's only a matter of time, I fear. :(

Good luck, Dave. You will get what's yours, Joe has made sure of that! Keep up the good work, guys!

Joe, we both live in Florida.. I'd like to shake your hand. :D

(That, and we can get a friendly grudge race goin'.. j/k)

Are there any updates on the status of Little Joey? Dave? Anybody run into him lately? Has he changed his name to Ben Dover?

C'mon, man. Need my soapy fix!!!

Originally posted by BubbleHead
JOE!!! Thanks so much man!!!

My ordeal has ended, but I didn't have to go as far as you did. Thanks for arming me with some solid information to hammer my troll. I think the pressure put on him scared him enough to give my money back.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=195556

Thanks again Joe!!

I read your whole thread and I say please continue to open up a can of whoop-ass on these trolls.

Originally posted by dhause
Are there any updates on the status of Little Joey? Dave? Anybody run into him lately? Has he changed his name to Ben Dover?

C'mon, man. Need my soapy fix!!!

Yeah. Did Levey ever get his dough?

Originally posted by magnus!

Joe, we both live in Florida.. I'd like to shake your hand. :D

(That, and we can get a friendly grudge race goin'.. j/k)

I am closer than you think...;) Occationally I post on an F-body Forum in your neck of the woods.:cool: If your forum name is the same, I'll catch you there. Maybe WC? :D I may have bring the T/A unless you guys would welcome a turbo brick......

Joey, you may be able to avoid Dave in the short term, but you know it will catch up with you.:eek:

Still no dough for me

30,000 plus hits !!!!!!!!! incredible, just think that is off just automotive BB's, Little Joey has been warned the next step is other forums such as hunting and fishing boards, widget collecting etc.... basically any forum that deals with internet trade, I had four days off in December and being quite bored I searched for different boards to make aware of this thread, since then I have been busy at work and on vacation but I'm baaack. Then again Little Joey could just pay me what he owes me and I'll go away

Dave Levey

This is GREAT

I tell ya, this is GREAT. im so glad to see a group put a end to STUPID crap like this. I wish i would have see this about 3 years ago... i got jaked for a grand total of 15$ but its the point not the amount. and i think the worst thing is this ass was in the army. oh well. and FYI i got a link to this off the RX-7 forum and oi plan to link it to mazspeed.com...... a 1st gen RX-7 forum that had a company do this to about 30 people....me included.

Originally posted by dhause
Has he changed his name to Ben Dover?

There actually was a kid who used to go to my school named Ben Dover. Let's just say, it's gotta be hard to go through life with that name

I was laughin for the whole 12 pages. I was on the floor rollin' after readin some of these posts!!!!! :D Its great you guys got all your money, and this delinquent was taken care of. Job well done!

I just got a link here from www.ls1.com I think it's awesome what yall have done to Joe. Go back to the link where it showed Joes car as car of the month. It now says in huge letters "REVOKED" ha ha :D

This thread has reached the Impala SS Forum... this little dude is infamous! I'm 18, and I can't imagine how this guy could think he could mess with adults and get away with it!:mad: Must've taken lots of controlled substances, or something along those lines. And where were the kid's parents in the middle of all this?? If his parents were my parents, he'd lose his car, computer, and college money.

Congrats to all you guys who held this guy by the neck and didn't let go. It's great how forums bring people together to stop nonsense like this:cool:.

Car of the month"REVOKED"

King Joe 1320 if you ever get them dollars can I have a couple of them, I think I deserve it for help getting POS lil joey's car "REVOKED":D I'm sorry POS lil joey I didn't mean to start BULL$HIT ha ha but hey I bet you didn't think King Joe would start a thread like this too. Thanks Joe for a hell of a thread this turned out to be:cool:

Another Fiero Owner says Congrats!!

Just another member of the Fiero community saying great job Joe B and we are all pulling for Dave.

Good Luck and Happy Motoring

:)

After 12 pages of reading, this is an amazing story, i too found the link on ls1.com but have posted here a few times, one day a tta or a gn will be in my garage, i love these cars :)

Ryan
1992 pontiac bonneville SSE
slow NA 3.8L