Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Great Job

Well I must say I am very glad you got your $ back. This was in some ways a soap opra. I found it from a Jeep site on makeing sure you don't get screwed over in sales.

I have done some online buying and am about to sell. I may not be a buick guy but the same applies to all car and jeep (jeeps are not cars :D) forums.

Joe 1320 that was a very professional and thorough way to go about doing it. Anyway you could possilbly start a thread on the basic steps to follow? Or at least email them to me. I am very interested in how you pulled this off, and who to contact.

If you email me your address I will gladly mail you a $1, as should everyone else for your troubles and time. (just as long as you dont hunt me down over it :D.

One more thing what is a GN? I know that sounds stupid but I have no clue what you guys drive. Like wise you probably have no clue about the Jeeps. Just curious.

Take it easy all and job well done.

Dan

Edit: It is 5 am I am tired and I cant spell. :)

Joe C, you've got mail. I read about this over on the Corral, a late-model Mustang tech site, and have read through every post. Lot's of reading but I think the punk deserved all he got. Won't ask how he ended up with sugar in his gas tank.
:rolleyes:

Threads like this can really pull us "car guys" together, regardless of our brand loyalty. Information like this makes it harder for any of us to get ripped off, I for one plan to use it.

Thanks guys!

To this date I have recieved 40.00, but little Joey has recieved 40,000 plus hits to his "good" name. I am still out 210.00 , has any one seen or heard from him lately, he seems to have fallen off the face of the net or gotten better at disguising his new screen names.

Dave Levey

Over 40,000 hits and growing

Little Joey has been shut down. Every board that he popped up on, this topic came right to the surface and roasted his hiney.:D
He even tried to use a friend's computer and screen names to peddle his parts and that was discovered too. He wouldn't be able to sell a $20 coil pack and module to a TR owner stranded in the desert with an ignition failure. :eek: The pressure in his hometown has him chewing his fingernails to the bone. From sugar in his gas tank to threads like this all over the net, stick a fork in him... he's done. :D

To all that post a link to another forum, try to include the thread ID also. It helps us navigate your site as well. For those that have e-mailed me, my inbox has been jammed with folks asking for advice. I am getting through them all, so be patient.... if you have sent me the details, I will get to you.

Dave, don't fret....... I sent you mail. I know how to get Joey's attention. ;)

The TR community has been quiet since there is a new sheriff in town. :p The scammers found out that they will be hunted down like dogs. :eek:

Originally posted by Dave Levey
To this date I have recieved 40.00, but little Joey has recieved 40,000 plus hits to his "good" name. I am still out 210.00 , has any one seen or heard from him lately, he seems to have fallen off the face of the net or gotten better at disguising his new screen names.

Dave Levey

He's running for his life and it does not help that there are a crapload of Chicago TB owners and other enthusiasts looking out for him and ready to give him a major AWOS.

Wow...I found a link to this thread from the Corral-good to see someone actually shut down a troll :D . I'm gonna post links to it from the Turbo Diesel Register and DieselRam.com forums in the hopes it'll help anyone over there in dealing with scum like this-and also on the off chance your little buddy decides to get into CTD stuff!

Kudos to the Turbo Buick community!

Jason Hansen
Cummins-powered Ram with a lot of extra garbage on it...298hp@the rear wheels right now...

DAMN!!!!! That's all I can say after sitting here for over 3 hours reading EVERY SINGLE POST. That includes the posts from other sites that posted a link directly to the thread pertaining to this @$$hole!!!

I'm from www.focaljet.com!!!!

Way to go Joe and Dave and everyone else involved in getting this SCUMBAG!!! :mad: It's awesome that car enthusiast's of all genres could come together on this issue! L8r!

I started reading and a hour later I am done and this is the funniest thing i have seen for awhile:D

I myself am a jeepin man myself and have never actually owned a vehicle without a transfer case. But I have to give mad props to the whole GN crowd. If you guys ever figure out how to put a lift, transfer case, and 31+in mud tires on a TB I'll buy one out of respect for your whole crew. I thought Jeepers were a tight knit crew, but i guess we aren't the only ones out there.

It's good to see stuff like this gets around. This is a problem that we all have had or heard of, now TB.com has found a solution.

So just to let Joe 1320 know he is always welcomed on the Jeepsunlimited.com forum. Anyone who can lay down the law like him is a real example. Maybe you should enlist the support of some big Jeeps in Chicago next time. A winch isn't just for pulling yourself out its for pulling stuff off:D .

Real Jeeps have 2 Solid Axles,
griff01xj

01 2dr Cherokee Sport, 4.0 I-6
NP242 Transfer Case, 1.75in Daystar Shakles N' Blocks, 2.5in Old Man Emu kit, 31x10.50 Geolanders

86 CJ-8 Scrambler, AMC 360 V8
5.5 Hybrid Lift, 35in Super Swamper TSL's, Hurst 5 Speed, Dana 44 front and back, rear ARB air locker

congrats

yet another member from focaljet.com
good job gettin back at the troll :)
and hope everything works out for you as well dave:)

Another from FJ

Wow, i just wasted an entire hour...

Good story!

Just chiming in that I'm from Focaljet, guy at work has a GN, I'll have to make sure he knows about this place... And this thread of course!

If I lived nearby this kid... Oh boy.

I posted this over at the second gen camaro site (nastyz28.com)

great job joe 1320. :cool:

and to continue the quotes...

"kick his a$$, seabass!"
dumb and dumber

good work joe, i know lots of people that are AFRAID to buy things over the internet because of people like joe c. oh, i'm from focaljet.com just in case you couldn't tell. i've spent the last 2 hours reading all of this thread. it's good to see someone fighting against scum like joe c.

Nate

Saw this on Jaxracing.com

got this link from jaxracing.com, this is realy getting around, That kid is an idiot!!

Another memeber from TurboDieselRegister. I'll be posting the link to the other Dodge boards I visit.
Scumbags like this need to be brought down HARD. No Mercy

Another board!!!

I just want to say congrats on your persistance in dealing with this dork. Kudos!

Also, I got this link from www.zr2.com. It's all over the place!

Good luck to all!:D

Re: Another board!!!

Originally posted by MuZ
Also, I got this link from www.zr2.com. It's all over the place!

It sure is- it even made it to the Lil' BIG Chevy Truck guys like us! :p

A quick www.google.com search of Joe Cippola came up with over 2,000 sites:eek:

This has even gone bigger than the herculiner/hootus fiasco HERE-

But as an avid ebay seller/buyer who has to constantly scrutinize the credibility of total strangers over the internet everyday, it thrilled me to see justice getting served before my very eyes here.

Well done, Joe B. and everyone involved!
---------------------

Rog
Cool stuff to look at-
Cool stuff to buy-