You can type here any text you want

Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joe 1320
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
More greetings from the Turbo Diesel Register! Joe 1320- you've done a helluva job running that worm down. Tell y'all what- a fully dressed Cummins engine puts almost 1000 lbs on the front end. Hold the little turd down & I'll park my left front tire on his sack for ya!

Originally posted by griff01xj

I myself am a jeepin man myself and have never actually owned a vehicle without a transfer case. But I have to give mad props to the whole GN crowd. If you guys ever figure out how to put a lift, transfer case, and 31+in mud tires on a TB I'll buy one out of respect for your whole crew. I thought Jeepers were a tight knit crew, but i guess we aren't the only ones out there.

I got one but it's not for sale.

:D

Attachments

• monstergn.jpg
    monstergn.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 679
Whoa, now I know what I need for next winter. Ill hafta start buildin'. :D
In the meantime, can I borrow that GN monster? LOL

got linked to this thread from www.focaljet.com

As a moderator on that forum, I'd love to have a copy of your troll hunting methods to help out some of the members who are having some trouble.

All I can say is you guys rock.

Good Work Joe B! Saw this on www.ls1.com . I actually read the WHOLE THING, whew!:eek:

Kinda wished the little maggot woulda got jail time. I predict he will in the future. Those kind never learn.

Would love to see your techniques for tracking down internet dead-beats. If you could email a copy to qi@qinsp.com I would be grateful. We have a few problems with similiar folk on our site.

To Buyers and Sellers:

A few tips -

Get reliable references for major purchases.
Get their work and home #'s and call them at both places to close the deal.
Agree EXACTLY in writing as to the quantity of items and quality.
Use a CC if possible or COD.

Again, GOOD JOB!!!

BTW - Pro Stock John is an upstanding member of racing/internet community. Apparently, the little rip-off artist can fool anyone.

Good work guys.

Signing in from Northern California, Bay Area.

Yeah I'm a Ford guy but I respect the turbo buick! Long live the '80s!!! (just kidding).

I hope that no one gets out of hand and actually does something they regret. Keep the pressure on, and use the authorities if you have to.

Anybody have any deadbeats in the Bay Area of Northern Cal, drop me a line. I could do some reconaissance.

saw this thread from
www.clubsi.com first, then on www.corral.net, and www.ls1.com

Joe 1320 you kick ass!

-Joe

Re: You have to love the internet...

Originally posted by Joe 1320
I'll bet Cipolla is beginning to hate it. Everywhere he pops up, so does a nasty thread. This thread is mentioned on Camaro Z28.com, the Corvette Forum, the Chi-town forum, and what else?

Just checking in from the clubsi message boards (http://forums.clubsi.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi). Everyone there's behind you as well, i really hope you get this ******* :mad:

Just let some of the DSM crowd know if they didn't already. I don't know, too lazy too read ALL 14 pages and check...:cool:

I'm from www.LS1.com. (Hey, there, McRat :))

I just spent more than an hour reading 14 pages of this whole ordeal. I must say, awesome job, guys. Hats off especially to Joe!!

Let's bury this f*cker for once and all.

I'll be posting a link to this thread on www.eclipseforums.org.

Take care, guys. And I hope you get your money back, Dave.

I heard of this topic from http://www.grandamgt.com and I'll be posting it to my own forums at http://www.gaownersclub.com I read through the entire thread, and I must say it was a real eye-opener to me. I'm glad most of you have gotten your money back, and I hope this sends a lesson out to all those that think they can rip people off. Congrats to you all!!!

Oh, and keep this thread open for all to see! :)

This is some good stuff... I read the forums over here on occasion (mostly the "before black" forum) but I'm certain I would have missed this if I hadn't picked up the link at either www.ls1.com or www.nethirdgen.org .

Good going guys... rip the damn bridge down around their troll ears and root 'em out with a flamethrower! Hopefully this will be a lesson to other "would-be" trolls!

Was just informed of this thread from www.twinturbo.net (Nissan 300ZX forum)
Just spent the last 2 hours (slow reader) being schooled on handling a troll.
Any updates with the Dave situation?

Congradulations!!!

I'm from LS1.com, and have been entertained by the misadventures of little joey today! This is a great way to spend a vacationday! Thanks guys!!! STICK IT TO THAT LITTLE SH*T!!! :D :D

Back