Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Dave ?

So Dave...that troll still hiding from you? What's the story?

13 pages later and that A$$ still hasn't paid you huh?

This has been really informative, cause I have a similar problem involving another guy in Chicago. I'm gonna have to email Joe B for some advice!!

btw, you've reached www.honda-acura.net!

Jeezz..

This thread is absolutely amazing, everyone knows about this clown now, guess his days of ripping people off on the net are over.:D

Shoebox

I got here through a thread at www.honda-tech.com and will be passing it on to www.mustangsandmore.com and maybe a few others. This is definately some good reading. It's encouraging to see at least one of these jerks is getting what's coming to him. Keep up the good work - you make buying/selling car parts online better for all of us!

WOW!!!

Hey guys,

I'm not a GN kinda guy, stick with the "big, white farm implement" :D :D :D

I am VERY impressed with the way you guys handled this thing and how well you put the heat on "the worm"!!!!. (I always thought I was a serious bu&&head, but I am humbled before the mightly Joe1320!!!)

Just to let you know, this link has made it to F150online.com (Lightning forum) and will soon be (if not already) on the svtcobraclub forum!!!!

Just a great big "THUMBS UP" from a guy that drives a truck that "hauls".... If you guys are ever in Nashville during the summer, we have a "cruise in" every Saturday PM in Cool Springs. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Joe 1320,

Another shout out from the SVT Lightning community.

You earn a....

85-80-3495.jpg

You have mail. :)

Troll

You have also reached Ireland !!

I picked up on this from a BMW board - the system works !!

Fantastic work by all, especially Joe 1320 !!

It's good to know that if anyone does get scr*wed there are options and support !!

Best,

Richie :D

Wow

I've just read it all. Fantastic to see someone persue this little turd until they got their money back.
Let this be a lesson to all internet traders out there who think they can make a quick $ by decieving others.

You made it to the BMW world now.

E39 forums

To Joe and everyone else involved here......GREAT JOB.....I am a truck guy, but I may just have to at least pick up a picture of a GN out of respect for you guys.........:D

You've reached the Jeep world too, now...

Even here on the Jeepsunlimited.com we have this thread (I'm in Toronto, Canada). I just can't understand how this kid can be so stupid and why no one has kicked his ass yet? Also, what does his family say? Anyway, I hope he gets his. What a jerk. Good job guys!

Did the Levy guy ever get his cash?