Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

just wanted to say, it has reached g20.net :) 1 and a half hours well spent.

It is amazing how things in life turn out. 16 months after my first contact with little Joey, Wal Taylor sells me the original Joe Cipolla Kenne Bell valve covers that 'ol Joey sold to both of us at the same time. So, after 16 months, I end up with the exact same valve covers, the exact same price, Joey's reputation was destroyed, he doesn't dare sell parts here, most everyone received restitution, and all in all it was a good year. Not to mention the determination of the Buick community was broadcast throughout the entire internet and for the most part, this board remains one of the safest places to buy parts on the entire net. :D

You Earned It!

Those Valve Covers should be bronzed, with a plaque reading:
"Troll Terminator Award"

No one deserves it more than you, Joe!

From those of us who have been ripped
off by fraudulent sellers & jerked around by thieves,

THANKS GREATLY!!

Happy Holidays!!

:) :) :)

Just wanted to chime in and say nice job & hats off to ya Joe 1320!!! You have made it as far as Moparts.com and a few other car boards. Your Troll Terminating has fast become legend!

It's people like you that keep our car hobby and/or trade honest and enjoyable! Inspires others to go after these little scam artist with a vengeance!! Helps to restore my faith in people over all.

Take care and all the best for you and yours, and the Buick community in general for a job well done!

Happy New Year folks

Brian

dropped in from B15Sentra.net

This has been posted on B15Sentra.net in our Buyer/Seller ratings. Just wanted to pipe in and say to all those involved, I hope you got everything back and your have the Sentra communities support! :D

~Dan

WOW...I'm tired

I just sat and read it all from the begining to the end....way to go Joe 1320....you are my hero !!! I haven't had a problen in buying and recently made a great buy here on the board for some stuff!
NO WORRIES !! You and others have made it safe to buy here and probably everywhere else. GREAT JOB !!

Joe Cipolla.....you're a disgrace, enjoy your reputation being what it is at such a young age, it WILL follow you for the rest of your life
I know I'll never forget your name after reading 2 hours straight
of these posts. You're a liar and a thief and no matter what....

"what goes around comes around"

Period.

Wow, guys! An excellent ending to an excellent story. I only wish that EVERYONE that screws people over like this could be tormented to this extent. What a stupid kid!

Anyway, I found my way here from a post on Crownvic.net.

Great job guys! Way to screw the little bastard!

yeah. it gets around...

Just received news of this on the `57 Fords message board....give `em hell, guys.....

WOW

GREAT JOB!!!!!

I was just alerted to this thread in a GAME forum....

Motor City Online.

Seems this is making it's "rounds".

I have yet to be scammed, after reading this, I doubt I ever will be.

Thank You ALL for this. It may even be considered a 'Public Service Announcement'

On a shameful note, Sorry if this seems inappropriate, but....

As you all are car enthusiests, do yourselves a favor, check out a game I have played everyday for a year. You can abtain a copy at your local department store, approximately 20 bucks.

http://mco.ea.com/main.jsp

Wow.. 25 pages of @s$whoopin fun! I need to read back a bit, I stopped at page 12. Just wanted to give props for not giving up! :cool:

I like it when the wheels of justice just keep on turning and grinding down scammers :)

I'm linked in from RCUniverse.com... so the legend grows far beyond the auto world!
I'll be spreading the link along, myself, as I think it's a good read.

Good job, and way to go, Joe!

ALL HONEST PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOU!!

Originally posted by C_Watkins
I like it when the wheels of justice just keep on turning and grinding down scammers :)

Only the scamming BS-artists with their lame "Excuse-Manuals" who routinely/arrogantly abuse their customers would DISAGREE with you!

Thanks for posting and visit with us again soon!

25 pages of best wishes and good lucks. WOW! :eek:

I got this link from the z31.com (1984-1989 Nissan 300ZX) message board. I've also posted it on the 300zxclub.com message board.

Well, I'm sad to say you are not alone in the world of scammers. We are having a bit of a dilema on the z31.com site as well with an individual named Mike Littleton. It seems that the con is the same. And most of the profile matches. He's 16 or 17. He was fairly new to the board. He took advantage of the desirability of certain parts he never had to lure people into sending him money. He went so far as to send pictures that he got right off the website to convince people he had the parts.

Anyway, just thought I'd say congrats on your determination and drive.

Well just to let you know - this thread has reached Ireland & www.jspeed.net Honda Heaven Irish Style

Its guys like this - that really pisses me off - lets hope now he'll never be trusted on the web again - the world is against him !

Man... I just spent a lot of time reading through the first 13 pages of this thread... can somebody just tell me how it all stands now? Was Joe thrown in the slammer?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wickedv6
won't answer mail or his phone now..

Thanks -

Linc Belt
Abq, NM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wickedv6,

That's a VERY classic & super-typical situation that seems to run through almost EVERY rotten deal with a sleazoid source, certainly one of the very first indicators.

Simultaneously, and/or soon afterward, begin the "computer-glitch", "Internet Service problems", etcetera, kinds of lame-O excuses straight from the tired "Con-Man's Excuse/Alibi Manual".

These supposedly "slick" players would actually be hilarious, if people were not being harmed by their criminal ways.

Any responsible, honest, sober, legitimate adult who had not been run-over by a truck would get those "problems" cleared-up in 24-48 hours. (Weeks? Months? Hardeharhar...tell it to the Judge!)

Example: If your computer turned to dust tonight, I bet you know someone who would be glad to let you use theirs, right? Short of being kidnapped, bound, gagged & locked in the trunk of a '79 Eldo, can you think of ANY situation you could not get a message out someway/somehow? Even if you couldn't, you know someone/somewhere who would help you, right? Where there's an honest will, there's ALWAYS a way.

Public libraries have Internet Access. WalMart sells phonecards.

If anyone's word means anything, they'll find a way. If it doesn't, they won't...simple. Honesty is 24/7/365.

That kind of B.S. is the adult-sleazoid version of a 2nd-grader claiming "the dog ate my homework". Few ever change outside of prison walls. They just keep "fine-tuning" their get-over schemes, concocting stories they think/hope will get them a "magical" pass, "exempting" them from the real-world legal & logical consequences they so richly deserve.

Hope your situation improves soon!

All honest people are pulling for you!

Congrats. You've now made it to www.clublexus.com

Its great that justice is being served.
I've done alot of internet transactions and when I do, I always start by

"I don't know you and you may be an honest guy, but I don't know you. If at the end of this transaction I don't have the product that you are selling in the condition described in my hand, I have no problem getting the 20gauge buckshot out of storage, driving to you and unloading 6 buckshots in the back of your head even if I go to jain and spend 40 years getting pounded by bubba. are we ready to do busines?"

I've never been ripped off. (over 50 internet transactions and counting)

Joe B: you rock
Joe C: you suck.