Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Everyone who sent him money for parts that they never received eventually got restitution. While Dave Levey hadn't sent money to Cipolla for parts, he was out money for expenses from going to see a car for sale that upon seeing it, was evident that Cipolla misrepresented the condition of the vehicle. He didn't receive all that he was out, but at least he received a token kick back. Every once in awhile Cipolla pops up somewhere and starts his BS routine about how he works on TRs and sells thousands of dollars in parts every week. He still drives the same rusted POS and people shake their head and walk away, the word on him is out. :cool:

Thousands of dollars in parts every week? Where is the money going Joey? Drugs? I do know that nobody on this or any other automotive board will give you a dime for anything! :D

<< loves seeing trolls squirm. :D

First time poster.. wish it was under better circumstances :(

First time poster.. wish it was under better circumstances :( Unfortunately, I've been in similar circumstances before and I'm actually having a similar experience of empty promises now... I remember watching the events of Joey Cipolla unfold last October and thought those that read and took interest in those events might find this situation of bad transactions & misrepresentation concerning Mikkeee1234 on syty.net worthwhile...

http://syty.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15832

Wow, I just spent the last 1.5 hrs. reading this oddesy. Joe 1320 you are one tenacious SOB. I congratulate you on the way you conducted yourself throughout this ordeal. As the owner of on on line retailer of performance parts, it sickens me to see people ripped off by punks and turds that think they can get away with this type of behavior. I am placing a link to this thread on all the F-Body boards I frequent as a warning to other dishonest people not to f%^k with us old farts (I'm 50). Best wishes and if there is any way I can help you guys drop me am email. :D

Wow, im tired. I started reading this post 2 hours ago. (slow reader:D Think this post will go a year? I almost feel bad for this kid. He's gained a notority that'll haunt him throughout his involvement with not only the TR community, but the automotive world. Depending on the severity of his charges, his federal record is in jeopardy as well. I do belive pricks should get whats coming to them. From the testimonials i've heard in this post, Joe can definetly be labled as a smartass prick with the specific intention of undermining good natured TR enthusiats. But keep in mind, it's easy to label someone a prick who in reality is simply a teen who has gotten in over his head, and lacks the resposiblilty/funds needed to carry out multiple transactions in a timely manner. Just trying to keep this very hot tempered thread in perspective.

Referred from SLP's board...

Hey folks. Was referred here from SLP's board, hoodscoop.com. This will also be posted on mustangvscamaro.com. Good job, Joe 1320, in tracking down that little sh!t and getting restitution!

- John

---
2002 SS #6946
All GM options (except CD changer), SLP 345hp dual/dual package, SLP floor mats, SLP deck mat, SS grille, MN6, T-Tops, 10-spoke chrome wheels

Modifications
SLP CAI, SLP LM, SLP Y-Pipe, TR Ported MAFS Ends, P&P TB, TB By-pass, !CAGS, BMR STB

Dyno 07/13/02
324.7 RWHP 341.3 RWTQ
Before Y-Pipe & TB

I can't believe all the hits this post got. This one post probably doubled the traffic to this board. Well over 100000 views of this page. AMAZING!!!

...damn... i just came back to this thread to see how everything came along after having been gone for a while... it's good to see so many people of different car makes gettin along...that's how it should be with all our boards... we should all have respect for fellow car enthusiasts and it's good to see that this thread here at Turbo Buick was able to unite owners from GMPower, GrandAMGT.com, MR2 message board, Stealth/3000GT message board, Nissan message boards, ClubSi...and i'm sure the list goes on and on...

The Troll Terminator works!

I had an eBay seller who kept promising the item was sent, Justin Korpal aka n9zda@gbonline.com (beware of him - auto and ham radio communities). With Joe B's Troll Terminator information and help, I had him squirming on the first round. He originally called and left a message on my answering machine Monday evening stating he has sent it out and will call back with a tracking number the next day, but did not call back. After the first wave continued, three days later I got 4-5 frantic calls with a tracking number. Talking to Justin made it clear the Troll Terminator really got him motivated to make it right. The one thing I can say made it easier to track down Justin is the fact he has a lot of information on web sites. Public information is great, especially when you just need www.google.com to find it! Always get contact information from you seller/buyer and verify it.

Thanks Joe B!! And thanks Troll Terminator. I have still yet to see the item, but have a valid tracking number (UPS doesn't specific destination).

Jon
96 Bronco owner

Unbelieveable!!!!!

I remember this thread when it was on it's first page!!!!...Although I am the proud original owner of my 87 GN , I also love Mopars and this thread was mentioned at Moparts.com!!!....way to go guys!!! TBF

Originally posted by BadAssGrandAm99
...damn... i just came back to this thread to see how everything came along after having been gone for a while... it's good to see so many people of different car makes gettin along...that's how it should be with all our boards... we should all have respect for fellow car enthusiasts and it's good to see that this thread here at Turbo Buick was able to unite owners from GMPower, GrandAMGT.com, MR2 message board, Stealth/3000GT message board, Nissan message boards, ClubSi...and i'm sure the list goes on and on...

Couldn't have said that better myself. :D

I just found this thread from my boards that I hang at www.3si.org, and damn... I know this **** is old but GOOD JOB. I myself am only 20, and I am glad punks like this don't get away with it. I only wish he had been put into the slammer... What a hack.... again. GOOD JOB...

Think i just got ripped off $214.00. It was only August 29th but i havent heard a word from this woman and the address is almost identical to that joe's guy. Sad part is now I lost possible 500 because i got to have a scanmaster that means instead of it going to my son or daughter its going to the car. I'm going to the post office and see if she cashed the money order i really dont know what else to do.
:(

gndriver:

Enjoy the scanmaster. :D Another satisfied Turbobuick.com member. When are the trolls going to learn? :rolleyes:

Thanks Joe I think you scared him that's why I got it. If anyone need's help just get in touch with joe here he'll go in there with a sledge hammer. ;)

Wow ! He would of lasted only two days around here.Same thing happend but not on the internet.Found the guy working at a Dodge dealership and did my thing and got my money the next day after wasting a year looking for him.(lived out of town with only a first name)1200 bucks is 1200 bucks(at 6'5 295lbs i'm a nice guy)
Great read !

May I contribute?:D
I am a proud owner of a '97 Ford Ranger. It's dead stock (see siggy) why am I here? Congrats Joe 1320, this thread made it's way over to www.therangerstation.com courtasy of a fellow TRS user. I have been scammed too by a person why sold a Ranger performance book who used things stolen from the Ranger Station and we shut that punk down there. Even almost a year after these events took place, this thread is still going. Good going on shutting that punk down.

BTW- I raced a heavily modified GN at the California speedway with my truck. Let's just say it's funny watching a 10 second car race a 18 second truck.:p

If Joe Cipolla is still around..... Joe, be vey affraid of Ford Rangers.... very affraid. We know who you are also and you can't go anywhere without seeing a Ranger.