Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

If this is true, I'm sure no one who read this thread wished him dead and no one here should feel responsible for how he chose to deal with the repercussions of his actions.

As far as I know, this is BS...... he's simply become an urban legend, much like this thread. A search using www.anywho.com shows him still living at the same address, but now he has his own listed phone number on N. Harlem ave, Chicago Il. 60707

Hopefully he's taken a straighter path in life that he did before.

Joe, it's good to know this thread is still a reference for all who either got scammed or are thinking about scamming. :D

ANOTHER RATBAG SOCIOPATHIC SLEAZOID

Having been mugged by a (former) advertising vendor on this messageboard for $965.60, we TOTALLY understand the shock & outrage in the posts to which you linked.

4 Suggestions

1.) Stay on the mutant mugger's trail.

2.) Put the sack-of-subhuman-smegma in jail.

3.) Use the info/contacts in my sig below.

5.) NEVER give up!! (That's what they are counting on.)

HTH

Glad to see that the 'ol Troll Terminator Instructions are put to good use. In the end, he won't know what hit him. ;) Scammers like this need to serve time. :mad:

OMG!:eek: Although I hate to see something like that, little Joey now knows what it's like to be ripped off. God works in mysterious ways. :cool:

SOB now i know why i have been asked if this was my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hipsi2fly) i dont know this sob nor do i have anything to do w/ him and after seeing this never will........