Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

OK I'll help

I need the RD number from the Chicago Police report #---It will start with HM and 6 numbers. I will pull the report and go pay him a visit and or talk to his mother and father. They were very cooperative the last time I dealt with them.

I can't tell you how much I would appreciate the help!

FBI: Complaint Id: I0610121313242102 Chicago PD Case Number: HM655632

No problem...

I will pull the report in the morning and check out the details. Also check ur PMs Im gonna ask u a few questions.

I cant believe you guys... from just the 3 pages ive read here, i noted 2 people that lived really close to him.. i, for the life of me, canNOT figure out, why you just didnt go over there, yank him out of his house, and beat him unmerciful.... lol. thats pretty weak in my book. That kid is lucky. You guys have been goin easy on him.. If that had happened in my neighborhood, three pages wouldnt have gone up on here, before he would have gotten a beat down. good luck in recovering your money guys.

assuming the guy is arrogant enough, click on that rennlist like up a few posts. That may be him, it may not.

t.

It has been confirmed that is an actual picture of Joe. Our case is building and he will be arrested soon. There are a group of us that are pressing charges. Over $10K in combined transactions this guy is going up against a felony charge. He is not too bright.

Amazing, this guy is still around doing the same stuff to different car groups. Someone needs to put an "end" to this guy literally. Also to commit his crimes out of his parents house, what kind of parents does this clown have?

Sad stuff..:mad:

Ive met the parents.

Amazing, this guy is still around doing the same stuff to different car groups. Someone needs to put an "end" to this guy literally. Also to commit his crimes out of his parents house, what kind of parents does this clown have?

Sad stuff..:mad:

I talked to them at length when I helped a guy get his car back (Toyota 4Runner). They appeared to be decent people and I believe they really didnt have a good grasp of what he was doing at the time I talked to them. I told them at the time if he would just put as much effort into a legit business as he does scamming people, he would be loaded. The kid is sharp, but the animals in the Cook County jail at 26th and California will really enjoy him.

Any way to turn off this link back thing. I get an email everytime someone posts on that other forum. Only want an email when someone posts on this thead.

Joe

Hey guys,

I am really not a car hobbiest, but this thread was posted on a softball forum as well.. I have spent the last hour and a half reading it and it is a great post to learn how to stomp out bad deals on the net..

On our softball forum we trade equipment as well as other things.. We have had a rash of bad deals lately and with Joe 1320's remidy mabey we can cure this Terroism..

Joe 1320 I am sending you an email on your steps in this process so that way you might be able to help some of out bad transactions..

I can't belive the literal cult following that this thread has started. Funny thing is that I still get e-mails from time to time about this subject. It's evidently helped many people wade though the lack of urgency on behalf of many local law enforcement offices and obtain results. Very glad to have started this thread.

by the way, I still have the valve covers too. :tongue: