You can type here any text you want

Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joe 1320
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've stayed in the shadows for some time now, basically reading this thread and searching the net for updates on Joe for over half a year now. I feel like I should have came forward before, but I was always hesitant for a few reasons, but most importantly legal ones. If this ever goes anywhere with Dateline, I will gladly come forward with tons of information and some unbelivable stories about this guy and the time that I knew him. I don't really know what I can say right now so I don't want to go to far, but like I said when I know more I have some unrivaled stories on my time with this guy.

I've stayed in the shadows for some time now, basically reading this thread and searching the net for updates on Joe for over half a year now. I feel like I should have came forward before, but I was always hesitant for a few reasons, but most importantly legal ones. If this ever goes anywhere with Dateline, I will gladly come forward with tons of information and some unbelivable stories about this guy and the time that I knew him. I don't really know what I can say right now so I don't want to go to far, but like I said when I know more I have some unrivaled stories on my time with this guy.

Do share. like I said this thread is evidence. Any updates on his court hearing?

Wow this guy looks like a pud, I want to beat him up just for taking a gay pic like that :biggrin:

Thats Carma!

no new updates on the court hearing, they postponed it as I said earlier and we haven't heard a single detail why or when since.
I just did an inmate lookup on him and got lucky
Check Joe in jail!

pretty tight.

Actual jail time.

no new updates on the court hearing, they postponed it as I said earlier and we haven't heard a single detail why or when since.
Check Joe in jail!

pretty tight.

Its great that hes in custody, but the problem is the charges pending don't require a lot of jail time. Under 2 years for each offense listed. If convicted under those charges, he will be out in a year plus time served in custody awaiting trial. The only thing that would help would be additional charges, and that may be exactly what the State is doing in this matter.

Check Joe in jail!

pretty tight.

That inmate lookup kinda looks like he MAY have pleaded guilty. Also look at the max sentence on both counts. If that stuff is accurate Little Joey is gonna be spending some serious time in the slammer.

That inmate lookup kinda looks like he MAY have pleaded guilty. Also look at the max sentence on both counts. If that stuff is accurate Little Joey is gonna be spending some serious time in the slammer.

Yes he could be there untill 2017 under the two counts if he received max sentence, but that never happens. Ever.
osama bin laden wouldnt even get max sentencing with how overly crowded our prisons are. And as someone stated ealier, it's "non violent" crimes so he'll be luckly to even get half of that.
As rabit said, lets hope the state is putting together additional charges (which could keep him in longer for the current charges along with adding some new ones)

Yes he could be there untill 2017 under the two counts if he received max sentence, but that never happens. Ever.
osama bin laden wouldnt even get max sentencing with how overly crowded our prisons are. And as someone stated ealier, it's "non violent" crimes so he'll be luckly to even get half of that.
As rabit said, lets hope the state is putting together additional charges (which could keep him in longer for the current charges along with adding some new ones)

All we can do is hope for some serious time :)

Ben thanx for catching my mistake..

I assumed he was awaiting trial, but it looks like he took a sweet deal. I thought for sure he would fight the charges because they are so hard to prove. I would bet my house that as soon as he gets out he will already be planning a new scam. Im sure the people around him have a few things Joe will pick up on and bring it to unsuspecting victims. Im real interested in his accomplices, (Girlfriend and her Dad) they are a family of gypsys so u know hey are still doing some sort of scam right now.

I assumed he was awaiting trial, but it looks like he took a sweet deal. I thought for sure he would fight the charges because they are so hard to prove. I would bet my house that as soon as he gets out he will already be planning a new scam. Im sure the people around him have a few things Joe will pick up on and bring it to unsuspecting victims. Im real interested in his accomplices, (Girlfriend and her Dad) they are a family of gypsys so u know hey are still doing some sort of scam right now.

I havent posted in this thread since Jan 01 2007

It's nice to see thy finally caught the bastid and he's away for a bit. Just think... He's actually 27 so he's been doing this for a bit....

If he pulled that in Hawaii he'd get HURT

I think if you can get him extradited to Chicago, you may have a good shot at getting him locked up for a long time :)

That dirtball is obviously a compulsive thief. They usually don't stop even in prison. I knew of a guy that was kind of like that and when he came out of prison he was missing a few fingers. Said it was from a slipped saw:rolleyes:

He looks like a little bitch. His rectum should be fairly well stretched out after being locked up for a while:biggrin: .

This is actually my cousin :eek: Can anyone update when they know details? Is there anyway to find out court dates and such?

Back