Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

One of the worst names in history "Joe Cipolla"

Anyone know if this smuck is in pokey yet for all his malicious endeavors?

From what I've read locally, he's still scamming people on Craigslist.
how come knowone has beat his A$$ yet...if he scammed me I would have to quite a job just so I can beat his a$$ everyday.....just waiting on his door step..:eek: :eek:

update on joe cipolla

Okay guys man do I have an update for you, back in early june my dad was selling his 2006 z-51 blue convert. corvette c6 for 48k on autotrader, out of Grand Haven Michigan (West Michigan) Joe contacted him, expressed interest, came up with 1 other man and a female and test drove car, My father took all percautions he could think of including copying all drivers licenses, titles, checks etc. A female even called his phone pretending to be his bank confirming funds transfer which was very professional for the money being exchanged.
It was on a saturday, on monday he went to cash the check to find out its 100% fake, called the police, they were shocked, all checks, all license, everything although 100% real looking (holograms/watermarkings/everything) but all information was fake. Also that very same day in South Haven michigan another black 06 corvette was stolen by the same description of people, including same methods of forgery. Well my dad is friends with the head county sherrif, like its his brother actually, so we had the head michigan and fbi troopers at our house by 5pm monday. 5pm Friday they had my dad's corvette tracked down in Det. dealer bought it off Craigslist and it was lsited on there before they even went to see my dad's corvette to steal it!. They found the black one half stripped I guess in Michigan City IN.
Joe Cipolla is being charged in my local county court on 3 counts of identiy fraud and theft, 2 counts of felony check fraud, 3 counts of Grand Theft auto and sitting without bond currenntly in Jail in IN to the best of my knowledge. My dad got the court notice for his first prim. hearing in Grand Haven Michigan on August 9th anyone in the area interested call my cell
616-502-8479 for more information...
hope the guy gets fried beyond belief and they find out about all the old problems steming from flipping 6 years prior with this MOTHER****ER

Nice job by ALL...that the best news in a long time...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Okay guys man do I have an update for you, back in early june my dad was selling his 2006 z-51 blue convert. corvette c6 for 48k on autotrader, out of Grand Haven Michigan (West Michigan) Joe contacted him, expressed interest, came up with 1 other man and a female and test drove car, My father took all percautions he could think of including copying all drivers licenses, titles, checks etc. A female even called his phone pretending to be his bank confirming funds transfer which was very professional for the money being exchanged.
It was on a saturday, on monday he went to cash the check to find out its 100% fake, called the police, they were shocked, all checks, all license, everything although 100% real looking (holograms/watermarkings/everything) but all information was fake. Also that very same day in South Haven michigan another black 06 corvette was stolen by the same description of people, including same methods of forgery. Well my dad is friends with the head county sherrif, like its his brother actually, so we had the head michigan and fbi troopers at our house by 5pm monday. 5pm Friday they had my dad's corvette tracked down in Det. dealer bought it off Craigslist and it was lsited on there before they even went to see my dad's corvette to steal it!. They found the black one half stripped I guess in Michigan City IN.
Joe Cipolla is being charged in my local county court on 3 counts of identiy fraud and theft, 2 counts of felony check fraud, 3 counts of Grand Theft auto and sitting without bond currenntly in Jail in IN to the best of my knowledge. My dad got the court notice for his first prim. hearing in Grand Haven Michigan on August 9th anyone in the area interested call my cell
616-502-8479 for more information...
hope the guy gets fried beyond belief and they find out about all the old problems steming from flipping 6 years prior with this MOTHER****ER

WE GOT THE BAS**** YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you actually caught THE Joe Cipolla??? R U sure it was him?? :eek: :eek:

Uhm am I sure? Well his fake name was actually Dan Lowell he was still using from Ohio with ohio driver licenses/titles/license plates for the car he drove when coming to pickup the corvettes etc.
We have a 58th Michigan District court notice sitting at home stating prelimary trial
People Vs. Joe Cipolla....ill scan it and fax/email/send you a copy if anyone wants. I'm really looking forward to attending the hearing tomrorow around noon, if anyone wants more info feel free to email me benwalburg (@) gmail.com
I'm just praying they wont charge him for just the two stolen 45-50k corvettes and he'll actualyl get the 15-20 stolen cars (in the past 2 years mostly corvettes and camarro's) and charge him for all those (including 10+ fake checks in excess of 35grand the lead investigator said) ..honestly if he only gets 1 or 2 counts of grand theft i'll be pissed...
honestly why hasnt someone kicked his ass if he's been doing this since 2001 and people have known his location SINCE then including his every move??
100 bucks to the slugger that does something please

Im making notifications right now about him...

Hes wanted locally here in Chicago. Im going to get the ball rolling for extradition if at all possible. Its a lot harder to get that done then it appears on T.V.

Post some pictures of what this scum bag looks like. Maybe more people will come forward....

Joe Cipolla Scammed me out of $1050 in parts that were never shipped. He removed all funds out of Paypal with no recourse. Please let me know if you need any additional information. My paypal dispute is still open (Unresolved) and I have a case open in Chicago. I know there were others that were taken by this A-Hole!

Eric
303-484-1550

This is the picture he used on Rennlist. I was told by another member on this forum that the pic is actually Joe.

13 Pages of Fun... NOT! Rennlist Discussion Forums - Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!

Keep us posted

If anyone hears the progress of Joe-Dan's court procedings :biggrin: please keep us posted. Joe owes me several hundred dollars in Ducati motorcycle parts. Anyone have a "mug shot"? :eek:

great job on nailing this guy! if he is doing this at 17, his crimes will triple in years to come.

dont expect a 15 year sentence.

Best case scenario, if convicted of felony auto theft in Michigan, I can see him being sentenced to 4 years max. (remember its a property crime, not a violent crime) He will actually serve half that less time served. Which unfortunately means that he will be out doing it again before everyone on the net knows he was caught. The best hope is that somehow the judge becomes aware of all the details of all his escapades that have come to light. This story is exactly what Dateline NBC and 20/20 loves to document. If anyone knows anyone associated with those shows, please suggest a look at the case.

Best case scenario, if convicted of felony auto theft in Michigan, I can see him being sentenced to 4 years max. (remember its a property crime, not a violent crime) He will actually serve half that less time served. Which unfortunately means that he will be out doing it again before everyone on the net knows he was caught. The best hope is that somehow the judge becomes aware of all the details of all his escapades that have come to light. This story is exactly what Dateline NBC and 20/20 loves to document. If anyone knows anyone associated with those shows, please suggest a look at the case.

That should be simple as this thread is FULL of evidence...Mods, please make sure NOTHING happens to this thread.

Its not going anywhere.. I even made a database backup just in case :)