Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Let me speak up here.

This is actually my cousin :eek: Can anyone update when they know details? Is there anyway to find out court dates and such?

If U are in fact a cousin of the infamous Joe, then U are no doubt just as scandalous as he is and the rest of ur family so please go away and leave this community alone. We can only hope that he is being repeatedly abused by very large men and that he somehow never gets out. Word of advice, never, ever admit to being family to that guy, hes the kind of guy that I wouldnt piss on if he was on fire. By the way this appears to be a very weak attempt to obtain info concerning his local case status, so get lost Cousin!

If U are in fact a cousin of the infamous Joe, then U are no doubt just as scandalous as he is and the rest of ur family so please go away and leave this community alone. We can only hope that he is being repeatedly abused by very large men and that he somehow never gets out. Word of advice, never, ever admit to being family to that guy, hes the kind of guy that I wouldnt piss on if he was on fire. By the way this appears to be a very weak attempt to obtain info concerning his local case status, so get lost Cousin!

:smile: EXACTLY...

Well said Rabbit i hope his soap is slippery and bubba has his bi-focals on watching and waiting.

Dont even get me started on that guy!

That's not necessarily true. Joe's brother is actually a police officer.
Any policeman who has the ability or resources to see that justice is served has the obligation to do so. Joes brother who works in a suburban department would not help in any way. At the very least he should have kicked his @ss real good for the trouble hes made for everyone. So as far as I'm concerned he is exactly what I said he was in my previous post SCANDALOUS. Policeman my @ss!:mad: more like associate to a known criminal.

Are you sick in the head? Look at any other criminals of any types, murderers, robbers, etc. usually the family is nothing like them. This isn't the mob, no ones whole family is a bunch of criminals.

Maybe you, yourself are a complete idiot and your cousin isn't :) Or maybe the other way around.

Don't ever talk on behalf of a family. You're ignorant.

Also, Joe's brother IS a police officer and a damn good one at that.

Are you sick in the head? Look at any other criminals of any types, murderers, robbers, etc. usually the family is nothing like them. This isn't the mob, no ones whole family is a bunch of criminals.

Maybe you, yourself are a complete idiot and your cousin isn't :) Or maybe the other way around.

I will talk in behalf of his family....if his brother is an officer and has any contact with him he should have picked up on some of his activities. If he turns a blind eye, he too is corrupt. Other members of his sacred family probably knew or were involved as well. BTW, you are ignorant and not welcome here. You friend is going to get it in prison...he can't play games there:smile:

Hey Two...

Do u know what Gypsys are? Answer:a family of scandalous thiefs, notice nobody is sticking up for the family except U because we are all familiar of how the family (his Mom and Dad) turned a blind eye when they became aware of his MULTI-YEAR crime spree. I wonder how happy the people of Joes brothers suburban town would feel if they knew what all of us know. Especially how he didnt help in getting him in custody. Yeah hes a quality policeman alright. Hes an embarrassement to all Departments.

Bottom line is, he's caught, that's what matters right? Oh and I haven't mentioned yet, but Joe scammed me out of about 10 thousand, so don't think I was taking sides when I mentioned his brother. I just know his brother is an officer and I'm not really aware of his relationship with the rest of his family or his brother.

We will talk as we please. The only way your post could be justified is if you had no idea about any of the criminal activities little cousin Joey was committing and his family had no idea about them. If so please disregard the rest of my post. If you did know about them and turned a blind eye then you are a scum bag yourself just like his direct family members. You are an ignorant little f uck for even coming on here. Your handle is passive aggressive also. Who are you referring to? Are you referring to the backlash from the communities that got ripped off by your blow boy cousin? You arent $hit and there are plenty of angry people that would kick your a$$ all over the place just for stating you are a family member. I doubt his brother is a "damn good one" also. Good based on what? Maybe the fact that he let his brother rob thousands from people all over the U.S. I agree he is good at that. Your a f ucking moron!

We will talk as we please. The only way your post could be justified is if you had no idea about any of the criminal activities little cousin Joey was committing and his family had no idea about them. If so please disregard the rest of my post. If you did know about them and turned a blind eye then you are a scum bag yourself just like his direct family members. You are an ignorant little f uck for even coming on here. Your handle is passive aggressive also. Who are you referring to? Are you referring to the backlash from the communities that got ripped off by your blow boy cousin? You arent $hit and there are plenty of angry people that would kick your a$$ all over the place just for stating you are a family member. I doubt his brother is a "damn good one" also. Good based on what? Maybe the fact that he let his brother rob thousands from people all over the U.S. I agree he is good at that. Your a f ucking moron!

wow that's got to be the most un-intelligent response i've ever had to read. Joe Cipolla is also my cousin, but I'm not going to sit here and defend that scum bag sorry excuse for a human being. But you shouldn't speak on the behalf of his family, if you were in their situation you would do the same thing. Blood is definitely thicker than water. All of you are most likely upper-middle class anyway so what if someone scamed 1/100th of your monthly income, are you going to have resort to vagrancey? His brother (the detective) works in a DIFFERENT COUNTY he has enough stuff to worry about over there, now hes going to drive 5 hours away to solve the big case of the century? You guys are idiots that doesn't even make sense.

either way your beef is with him not his family so slow your roll you bunch of inbred fools.

Ps.

I sent joe some red kool-aid in the mail so he can make lipstick out of it so he can look pretty for his new boyfriend

wonder whens the family reunion !

:confused: I don't know but all of sudden all his family becomes part of Turbo Buick communitie! :confused:

wow that's got to be the most un-intelligent response i've ever had to read. Joe Cipolla is also my cousin, but I'm not going to sit here and defend that scum bag sorry excuse for a human being. But you shouldn't speak on the behalf of his family, if you were in their situation you would do the same thing. Blood is definitely thicker than water. All of you are most likely upper-middle class anyway so what if someone scamed 1/100th of your monthly income, are you going to have resort to vagrancey? His brother (the detective) works in a DIFFERENT COUNTY he has enough stuff to worry about over there, now hes going to drive 5 hours away to solve the big case of the century? You guys are idiots that doesn't even make sense.

either way your beef is with him not his family so slow your roll you bunch of inbred fools.

Ps.

I sent joe some red kool-aid in the mail so he can make lipstick out of it so he can look pretty for his new boyfriend
Wrong $hit head. Your un-intelligent for even coming on this forum. If his family knew about his actions and turned a blind eye to them them they are scum bags too. I doubt they co-operated with law enforcement or they would have caught his a$$ a lot sooner. I would kick the $hit out of any family member who did this to people intentionally. Dont speak on my behalf. If someone was a good friend of mine and they did something like this they would not be my friend anymore. They would be thrown under the steam roller quick. You f uck with the bull and you get the horn. I dont care if someone scammed me out of a dollar. If i caught them they would pay. People have paid the dues in the past. If the family protects the criminal then they are guilty by association. FYI smart guy this was a huge case that spanned the whole U.S. Plenty of felony activity here. Plenty of decent U.S. citizens getting ripped off for thousands of $. Thousands that would like to have a swat at your cousin. Id like to see you call me an inbred fool to my face. Id snap your sorry a$$ in half. I have no doubt that your the same stature of your cousin. About 150 pounds soaking wet. Its easy to run your mouth while sitting in front of your computer screen. You wouldnt say dick if you were in front of me.

I'd def call you an inbred fagg0t right to your stupid face, and if you want to do something about it you can kiss the barrel of my Ar-15. I'm actually glad he scammed you :everyone else i'm sorry

every little bitch nowadays has to resort to guns....grow some balls and fight like a man.

wow Joe Cipolla is a scum bag . But his family, are idiots of inbred fools.

Ps.

I sent joe some red kool-aid in the mail so he can make lipstick out of it so he can look pretty for me when i see him again
ignore loser-------CLICK----

I'd def call you an inbred fagg0t right to your stupid face, and if you want to do something about it you can kiss the barrel of my Ar-15. I'm actually glad he scammed you :everyone else i'm sorry
Beware im not as stupid as i look and without a doubt 2-3x as strong as your sickly being. You couldnt even handle an AR-15 so i doubt you own one. It would knock you on your ass and the sound would hurt your ears. Another FYI douche bag, he didnt get a chance to scam me:D . Id shove that weapon up your a$$ sideways, you salad tossing ball washer! Why dont you post some pics of your brawn? ...And no i dont want to see a pic of the guy that rammed you last night. Keep coming back and make your family look like more of a bunch of pathetic losers.

delete this bitch, you are a f#cking joke. Go kill yourself :mad: