Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

on a lighter note....Vortech, I had a 67 skylark convertible, it was totalled but I loved the car...you have any pics of it?

on a lighter note....Vortech, I had a 67 skylark convertible, it was totalled but I loved the car...you have any pics of it?

Why yes I do :biggrin:

Got it a couple months ago (It's a roller), going with a 455 and a 400tranny. Eventually she's gonna get painted (looking for suggestions there :wink: )

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Here is the motor and the donor car for the motor:

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

Wow, I can't believe how this thread is still getting kicked around.

For the record, Joey's brother did know all about his actions. I spoke with him on the phone, I spoke to his grandmother as well. It took an impartial officer (US postal Inspector) to get anything done.

In any case, that was some time ago. Hopefully he learned his lesson and grew up. We should let it all go.....

then again, he probably didn't learn.

:tongue:

hope he meets his true love while in there...... some 400 lb gorilla named Buford should make him his new pet.

Why yes I do :biggrin:

Got it a couple months ago (It's a roller), going with a 455 and a 400tranny. Eventually she's gonna get painted (looking for suggestions there :wink: )

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Here is the motor and the donor car for the motor:

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

Thats sick, mine was a conv. and it had the 340 4 barrel, it was a sick car, too bad its gone. really nice ride though.

Thats sick, mine was a conv. and it had the 340 4 barrel, it was a sick car, too bad its gone. really nice ride though.

Cool. I am scared to death of the time and money it's gonna take to fix this thing up but I already love it in its current POS form :D

And thanks :cool:

update...

Update...well before Joe's only convictions on his michigan offender record were the stealing of corvettes in berry and kent county, now my fathers ottawa county conviction is on his record.
His now "minimum" time added up per conviction is 5 years in jail with maxium of 30 years (expect 2-3 yrs therefor)
Link to Michigan Offender Lookup

Interesting although searching my local newspaper I found out he also testified in the much news acclaimed Chandler trial case (Kidnapping, Rape and Murder) obviously trying to cut a deal, to get out earlier himself.
Here in the link to the local paper article
Cipolla then became tearful when he said, "What if she was my sister or my mom? ... I don't want nothin'. I'm not going to let something like this happen on my watch."

Steven Fishman, Williams' defense attorney, cross-examined Cipolla for more than an hour, getting him to admit he had in the past lied to people for personal gain.

Cipolla's testimony also got off to a rocky start because when he was asked to identify Williams in the court room, he initially pointed to and described Paiva.
I also found this other article on his bs'ing
First he fake cries and says he wouldnt let anything bad happen to anyone, "not on his watch" (like its his watch anyways) then in the cross examination he he blown outta the water because he specifically asked for help from them for his testimony in the chandler case as hes getting extradited and doesnt want to deal with all the extra stuff..
lieing scum bag worthless peice of ****..
Here is a link to the direct mp3 testimony

Scumbag anyone?
large_jc.jpg

Thats was great, I needed a good laugh.

I just wish there was video to go with it. I gotta say in the picture hes lookin a bit more feminine then when I saw him. I wonder if that has anything to do with his current place of residence! :)

I just wish there was video to go with it. I gotta say in the picture hes lookin a bit more feminine then when I saw him. I wonder if that has anything to do with his current place of residence! :)

Isnt it funny how we were just talking about this a$$hole on the phone yesterday?

Funny thing,You know he used to or still may read this thread:)
This is the largest thread i have ever seen in any forum. There are links all over the internet to this forum because of this dick wad.

First he fake cries and says he wouldnt let anything bad happen to anyone, "not on his watch" (like its his watch anyways) then in the cross examination he he blown outta the water because he specifically asked for help from them for his testimony in the chandler case as hes getting extradited and doesnt want to deal with all the extra stuff..
lieing scum bag worthless peice of ****..
Here is a link to the direct mp3 testimony

Scumbag anyone?
large_jc.jpg

Like he has the ability to prevent something form happening in any situation. Look at his little bitch hand. Ill bet his rectum will be big enough for him to get his entire hand in after he gets out of jail.

Notice the dent in his forehead? Probably has a light-weight brain I bet:biggrin:

This is the largest thread i have ever seen in any forum. There are links all over the internet to this forum because of this dick wad.

That's not quite true. There are threads quite a bit longer than this on a site called Literotica. Here's a link to one of them with over 5,000 replies :)

That's not quite true. There are threads quite a bit longer than this on a site called Literotica. Here's a link to one of them with over 5,000 replies :)
It was true until i peeked at that one. I can tell where your mind is bro. HA HA:biggrin: .

:eek:

I'm not even going to jump to the other one, My wife and I already lost half the afternoon on this one.

I'm very proud of my Buick Community! I just wish this guy and any others would get the MAX. or some other appropriate punishment here on earth. Then let the rest come as God wills it. Amen:)