Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

It would have been worth it to show up and offer character winess. :p

I still get requests for the troll terminator information.. Handy stuff as I've been told. :biggrin:

Rot in jail little Joey. I told you it was going to happen, I told your brother it would happen and I told your grandmother it was going to happen. Nobody listened and now you've got only a small portion of Karma coming back to bite you in the arse. It will get worse too........

jezz

man im sorry to hear about all of your pain with this kid, i remember seeing this happen to people about 6 months ago, and someone caught him, and not again!!!! a while ago he was selling an intake and i asked for a pic and it really looked nice but them that bastard copied and pated the pic from cottons website!! hope you all knock some sense into him

GOOD LUCK

Listening to that mp3 clip posted a few posts back.....

"questioning joseph cipolla.....

'Mr Cipolla... uh... you'd agree with me, sir, that....you had.... made it a practice of yours.... to try to.... manipulate the system....would you agree?'

Cipolla: ....Naw, i wouldn't agree."

HES STILL A F'N LIAR EVEN UNDER OATH!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

hey, brer rabbit. any info on this guy getting sent back here to face the music for the people he ripped off in chicago area?

Thought I'd jump in here and say that he sold me a stolen Grand Cherokee in Dec of '06 that I'M being sued for... Long story. I got his name from the detective working this case a few months ago and just found it written in my wallet and decided to google him. It's so appropriate that this is the first result that comes up because I work for GM and I'm in my office right now. This is awesome.

i used to hang out with this guy when he actually had a grand national. but then got rid of it for a pos camaro. i remember the licence plate "joes v6" he always used hold his nose when he lied. (think of dazed and confuzed) im glad this sob got what he deserves. i actually still talk to his old best freind from high school (hasnt talked to him in years this thread was actually the first he heard of his current state of grabbing ankles)

actually just remembered we stole his rims! well kind of, he wasnt around to take payment (believe that)

Guess this guy also lied about his age, 2001 he would've been 21 not 17. oh well good to see another scam artist will be forced by Bubba to grab his ankles at the booty house.

It would have been worth it to show up and offer character winess. :p

I still get requests for the troll terminator information.. Handy stuff as I've been told. :biggrin:

Rot in jail little Joey. I told you it was going to happen, I told your brother it would happen and I told your grandmother it was going to happen. Nobody listened and now you've got only a small portion of Karma coming back to bite you in the arse. It will get worse too........

The only BAD thing about this whole mess is he will probably learn in jail to be even better at his career criminal activities and I doubt this POS has learned his lesson!!!!!

in that picture they have posted of him, he has that typical harlem boy tough guy attitude. in jail, he's for sure learned how to wash drawers as they call them very well. harlem boys are what we called all those tough guys because they all used to just hangout on harlem ave talking chit to people but only as long as there was a group of them

Did this little beeatch get a bunch of time or did I miss something?

yes he did he's currently looking like this :eek:

in that picture they have posted of him, he has that typical harlem boy tough guy attitude. in jail, he's for sure learned how to wash drawers as they call them very well. harlem boys are what we called all those tough guys because they all used to just hangout on harlem ave talking chit to people but only as long as there was a group of them

at the white castle on harlem and belmont. cant prove it but i also believe he had something to do with the robbery's at hollywood video across the street from his house

i remember that. didn't he work there? cops thought he had some part in it because of the way it went down and the discriptions he gave.

Take a couple days off.

When is the book coming out. :p

Actually, I've already read it all. Anyone want to make a movie, start picking your roles. I'll take Director. :cool:

I have done some acting in college, and apparently i play a scumbag pretty well:eek: My theatre group and my acting teacher were mad when i gave up acting and changed my major to mech eng.

Ill try the role of Joe cipolla