Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

I grew up with this kid, We went to high school and hung out and everything, I knew he was into some shady ****, But not this bad.... I havent seen his ass in a few years and i was pretty sure he was dead untill my boy called me from Vegas and told me he was in prison in MI.... ****s crazy.

WOW.........Great Story with a Happy Ending.........This has all the makings for a Great Soap Opera : "AS JOE's BUTT PUCKERS" :D

Yeah, I never knew if he actually got the punishment he deserved. Im glad to see hes got 5 years to think it over.

Looks like he was very smart; and only had to think about it for a year and a half.

I wouldnt call that guy smart in any way shape or form. And how did he only get one and a half years? His minimum sentence was 5 years between the 3 convictions.

I wouldnt call that guy smart in any way shape or form. And how did he only get one and a half years? His minimum sentence was 5 years between the 3 convictions.

I won’t pretend to be a lawyer; or say that I understand what the court in Michigan does; but:

Joe had three charges; in three different Counties; with minimums ranging from 17 to 23 months. It’s now been just over 24 months; but if you notice; he’s been “Released to court on writ” for the last 4 months.

The sad thing is; as much as no one wants him out; no one wants to pay to keep him in. Probably the day that the cost was split between two Counties rather than three is the day he was released to the court.

Maybe one of our Michigan brothers can let us know how released he is; but it doesn’t sound as if he’s got anyone turning the lights out for him at night.

You guys wanna know something funny about him.... He had a pet pig named bacon and a yorkie named guido lol.... And his brother Tino shaves his whole body lol... I threatened to kill him with a lawn mower balde when we were 17, He ran to his car burned out in front of my house came back 20mins later crying.....

You guys wanna know something funny about him.... He had a pet pig named bacon and a yorkie named guido lol.... And his brother Tino shaves his whole body lol... I threatened to kill him with a lawn mower balde when we were 17, He ran to his car burned out in front of my house came back 20mins later crying.....

Thanks for the fun fact. :biggrin:

After reading this, this thread should NEVER die, but what i wanna know is after all this info how come the OTIS site didn't list one of his aliases as Dan Lowell?

I grew up with this kid, We went to high school and hung out and everything, I knew he was into some shady ****, But not this bad.... I havent seen his ass in a few years and i was pretty sure he was dead untill my boy called me from Vegas and told me he was in prison in MI.... ****s crazy.

I would be embarrassed to say I hung out with this guy, what are you thinking about???:eek: :D

I found this thread years ago when I was scammed out of $1050 by Joe. I was reading another thread on MB World that brought me back...

Kleeman headers. Brand new. Unused still in wrapping. Must go. - MBWorld.org Forums

Is he out? Or is it a coincidence they are both in IL.

On another note was he required to pay an restitution? When I opened my case with the investigator at the PD they knew Joe and actually went to his house and spoke with him in an attempt to get my money back. Nothing ever came out of it. Other than he was eventually arrested for a string of scams.