Before Black BS'ing thread.

Got an AAS in Automotive Service and lack about 40 hours on a double bachlors Matt. The higher degrees are in industrial management and education, but I doubt I'll ever finish them now.:redface:

its not to late to finish is it? im getting ready to get my associates in Buisness management, and maybe after that take up an automotive class somewhere... NOT in Washington...

its not to late to finish is it? im getting ready to get my associates in Buisness management, and maybe after that take up an automotive class somewhere... NOT in Washington...

I'd have to move back to TN, establish a residence and be there for at least a year so I could get in state tuition. I'm not willing to go through that again.:mad:

Got an AAS in Automotive Service and lack about 40 hours on a double bachlors Matt. The higher degrees are in industrial management and education, but I doubt I'll ever finish them now.:redface:

ok. i have an AA degree myself. soon i will have my BA degree.

And art degree Matt? What's it in?

The AA I used as a transfer degree. My BA is in liberal arts and science (history) with a teaching certification. Do you see what I did? I paid $1500 a semester at the community college verses $6-8000 at the university. First two years were cheap now is the high dollar school. now i have to do all the education stuff.

The AA I used as a transfer degree. My BA is in liberal arts and science (history) with a teaching certification. Do you see what I did? I paid $1500 a semester at the community college verses $6-8000 at the university. First two years were cheap now is the high dollar school. now i have to do all the education stuff.

Totally cool Matt. I hope you get done soon and start teaching.:cool: Good luck.:biggrin:

Happy early fourth of July for 2011, I know it don't make much sense right now and is off topic but so is your current topic too.

Now go blow some stuff and and make some noise!

Happy early fourth of July for 2011, I know it don't make much sense right now and is off topic but so is your current topic too.

waay ahead of ya, got about 500$ worth of fireworks... :biggrin: and plan on losing a thumb... (go on ahead and tell me im waisting my money, and Aj, we all know yours are bigger... lmao:biggrin:)

Can't do it here Adam. Because of the drought we're under a fire works ban.:mad:

waay ahead of ya, got about 500$ worth of fireworks... :biggrin: and plan on losing a thumb... (go on ahead and tell me im waisting my money, and Aj, we all know yours are bigger... lmao:biggrin:)

Just think, you could've bought a set of pistons as well as some bearings with that money.:rolleyes:

I lit about $5 of 8 year old fireworks tonight. Bottle rockets only. Now that North Dakota doesnt sell them and MN is such a nanny state that you cant buy them I'll be bottle rocket less unless I go to South Dakota.

And I put a rebuilt alternator on the Olds, my old one got retired as I got pulled over for having no blinkers because my fans run too much amps...

And Ive been working on the L67 Bird.

picture-1023.jpg

picture-1039.jpg

The bird looks like it's going to be interesting. You should start a new thread for it in the 3800 section. I'd hate to see it get lost in this BS thread

History is my favorite academic... Aced every history class I can think of... matt you can start by teaching me... lol.. :biggrin:
i Aced every history class too:biggrin: there is always alot to learn from history. alot of people have made the mistakes others have made.

Happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th guys. Looks like it's gonna be a very quiet day but you neve know.

charlie you need to go hang with the Native folks up here, or down in Texas... they always bring in the boom on the 4th. The police are nabbing people leaving fireworks stands on Native reservations up here, i was able to slip by (moms car draws NO attention:D) and bring em home. Tribal police dont stop anybody at the Port of tacoma for buying or transporting fireworks... so its gonna be a good 4th. its a 257 dollar fine for anyone letting off or even in possesion some fireworks. even. Only think barely allowed are sparkelers, fountains, pinwheels, all that kiddie stuff, i got Custom made mortars, m80s, 140 shot roman candles, and a pyro candle i made.. :D i understand that its dry across the US,:D and eastern washington has had its fare share of wildfires...

have a safe 4th everybody and lots of good food, as for me, im gonna go wrestle a NAVY SEAL at

Happy 4th guys. Looks like it's gonna be a very quiet day but you neve know.

charlie you need to go hang with the Native folks up here, or down in Texas... they always bring in the boom on the 4th. The police are nabbing people leaving fireworks stands on Native reservations up here, i was able to slip by (moms car draws NO attention:D) and bring em home. Tribal police dont stop anybody at the Port of tacoma for buying or transporting fireworks... so its gonna be a good 4th. its a 257 dollar fine for anyone letting off or even in possesion some fireworks. even. Only think barely allowed are sparkelers, fountains, pinwheels, all that kiddie stuff, i got Custom made mortars, m80s, 140 shot roman candles, and a pyro candle i made.. :D i understand that its dry across the US,:D and eastern washington has had its fare share of wildfires...

have a safe 4th everybody and lots of good food, as for me, im gonna go wrestle a NAVY SEAL at the freedom fest and watch an airshow:biggrin:

I'm drunk in my field surrounded by topless chicks and mud and I hope my old lady don't look out the back of the truck...