Before Black BS'ing thread.

I would think sand bags would add weight to the car and make it run slower. i can give it a try.
It will add weight but it's about weight transfer Matt. The more even the weight is front to back will help you hook better. 100 lbs may not sound like a lot but in the right place it will let the chasis transfer the weight when you launch.:biggrin:

I would think sand bags would add weight to the car and make it run slower. i can give it a try.
It will add weight but it's about weight transfer Matt. The more even the weight is front to back will help you hook better. 100 lbs may not sound like a lot but in the right place it will let the chasis transfer the weight when you launch.:biggrin:

ok will do

how does everyone like the new lay out. i am myself finding it to be strange. i will get use to it soon.

I can see some advantage to it but it's a pain right now. Search and thread tools aren't working right and it's not easy on the eyes to say the least.:frown:

The first line of the post being gray is too close to the color of the time of post bar and it sorta blends together IMO.

I hate it... but I like yall... so im puttin up with it... like the facebook layouts, everyone hates them, but eventually will get used to it.

I am planning on running to the big salvage yard Saturday so if anyone needs regal stuff or whatever let me know.

I know that people wanted a set of 80 front fillers and 78/9 rear fillers but if theres anything else let me know. Theres also a mint 83 T type wheel out there that is hiding if anybody needs one.

I need 78-80 rear fillers, 78-87 rear window trim and drive/passenger window trim... also if you find any 78-80 taillights that are decent, I could use them too. If you find 78/79 turn signal lights... I know a lot people on YT have been asking me where to get some... they are hard to find and you could make some cash off those.

Front turn signal lights? Ill see what I can find. I know theres a few regals out there but i forget stuff so I cant remember what is out there.

I need rear fillers, a nice dome light and housing, a NICE buick trunk emblem, a grey dash surround, and headliner clips front and rear and a quarter vent and a driver rear trim. All this stuff needs to be nice

Didn't really think about it until now, but if you find an 82-85 Limited with a wood grain cluster and the wood and chrome looks good grab it. Mine looks like hell because of the heat here. Should have 5 guage lenses in it and hopefully the defrost place.

i need 81-87 rear fillers? i dont know the range of years, but rear fillers that will fit a 85. they can have a few breaks in them... i can fix cracks. if you need to get ahold of me ask charlie for my email.

I didnt make it out today. I woke up with a bad headache and I couldnt twist my neck so I relaxed until noon. They closed at 5 and wasnt ready or felt good enough to make the trip. I will make a run out there before winter though.

well Im back around just been doing a sh*t load of work lately! 2 jobs and a side gig not much time for fun nomore besides my late night doings.

Looking for a Carb...

Looking for a nice 17082260 or 17083244 e4me carb... shoot me with offers on what youve got...