You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's Delcowiz Jase.:D He's a member and posts mostly in the intro section. Aussie to the bone and cool guy to boot.;) Haven't seen him on the board for a while but he's been busy with just a few projects.:cool:

I seen this video in my news feed on YouTube... first time I`v seen it, its pretty cool... would be cooler in a Buick though:D and I thought I heard an accent in the background.

I seen this video in my news feed on YouTube... first time I`v seen it, its pretty cool... would be cooler in a Buick though:D and I thought I heard an accent in the background.
You really need to go check out his thread. He's doing some interesting things over there.:cool:

Yea, me too! I been for most part in a daze with work and not getting on much nomore.

Been fighting an F150 all weekend. 5.4 three valve with bad timing chains and I was just about finished when the rubber hose for the power brakes broke.:mad: The nipple it attaches to is on the bottom rear of the intake and now I've got to pull the intake just to put a stinking hose on.o_O Off to get parts now and finish the damn thing up

I started grinding a set of dart heads for some more pushrod clearance, but I ended up getting compressor rage befoe I finished. then played with the press pushing in and out new bushings on control arms until i had a craftman socket explode..... the guy at sears gave the crazyiest look when i tried to echange a pile of pieces.

sorry, rocker panel on a 69 Nicky Camaro. Is your email still the same? i can send some pics of the car. has a lot of work to do on it.

yes sir email is the same! agh rockers....... rockers rockers..... dreaded rockers.......... i give you body guys alot of credit..... its like wood working to me, I just cant do it!

I threw a 3.4" pulley on the firebird. Gained 3-4 PSI and it started knocking. Stole some parts off the Cutlass to build an alcohol system for it. Ran 89 with 9PSI and just a sprinkle of window washer fluid. Was going to take it to the track Saturday and it rained and cancelled. BAH!

HP tuners claims it has 320ft lbs of torque and is mostly stock minus a filter, exhaust, and a pulley. Im satisfied for a hackjob 180K mile V6. Headers coming sometime this summer. The temptation to port the heads, put in a bigger cam, switch to E85 and run a 2.8" pulley and be in the low 12's is pretty tempting.

Back