You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yea dont let a rat builder screw up your buick.

there is a huge night and day difference between chevy port and buick port.

A.j.

yea dont let a rat builder screw up your buick.

there is a huge night and day difference between chevy port and buick port.

A.j.

Oh yeah I know that from reading on here but it seems the general consensus around the 7 Cities is : It shouldn't be to much different...Chevy has the better motor so you should swap it anyway... or A Turbo Buick?!?!?! Uhhmmm...sorry bro im lost!" haha

there are some more shops around so I'll ask...Charlie I wouldn't know a good looking set of ported heads even if it looked like Keri Hilson!:eek: lol!

LMAO! neither would Charlie!

oh man...

couldnt resist...

little inside joke

A.j.

LOL Well I've gotten you before so I guess you deserve to hit me once in a while Aj.:eek: Just remember that I've only blown one engine up though.:biggrin: What's your count by now?:confused: LMAO

Here's a few pics for you so you get an idea. Do a search in the B4Black section for "A little head progress for you guys" and you can see what I mean Bean.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 81
Week starts on Sunday, so your already down two days:eek:

I'd like to be burning all of that oil in the gulf for me, lots of race gas wasted.

Week starts on Sunday, so your already down two days:eek:

I'd like to be burning all of that oil in the gulf for me, lots of race gas wasted.

i guess your right about that. all of use would like to have that oil.:tongue:

LMAO Good come back Aj.:biggrin:

lol....... oh charlie... I dunno what I would do with-out ya brother...

I fried my Iron duke.... yup... son-of-a-gun ran out of oil.... well had oil but it was all stuck in the top end... dammit... back to the drawing board.

A.j.

You just got it working didn't you? That sucks but at least you have the blueprints for it now. How was it running before it died?

this wasnt my full on attempt yet... this was just fooling around with a production block and a marine crank.

it was running well... for what its worth... with the modded TBI...

the crank and the bottom end assembly solved the long time duke problem... reliability... now I know which direction to take... Solid Rollers+BBC roller rockers+ drain back lines = less oil in top end.

my mistake was the High Volume pump............. after I made the mods to the bottom end, I didnt need the pump! LMAO! hindsight is 20/20

A.j.

Back