You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well you need to do some more reading in that book Aj. It had a pretty strong build up in it. Were you running the 3.0 crank in it?

well the hard part is the book requires mostly super duty parts.... which as we know dont really exsist that much these days.... and production blocks and heads are almost night and day different internally.

so im kinda following the super dutys lead, and making the supporting mods to the production block.

yea I was running the 3.0 boat crank and it held up real damn well, but I have hopes of using a complete lower 3.0 short block with a superduty head....

A.j.

Cool deal Charlie, it's nice to start getting your work on with your own ride.

feeling great.... went on a vaction in my mind.... turned out awesome... then i hooked up with this chick man...

great weekend. I feel fresh and clear minded again.

A.j.

good to hear, (a little "inspiration":biggrin:) still gonna make it to the NWst?

Well.... I DONT have a job anymore..... got stuck in an MLM:frown::frown::redface::(

good to hear, (a little "inspiration":biggrin:) still gonna make it to the NWst?

definitly.. still be heading that way... some ladies there have called and said they needed my help..... well duty never ends for this old sailor.

as for inspiration......... a portabello sachel and a night lost in a junk yard solves everything.

:wink:A.j.

definitly.. still be heading that way... some ladies there have called and said they needed my help..... well duty never ends for this old sailor.

as for inspiration......... a portabello sachel and a night lost in a junk yard solves everything.

:wink:A.j.

OMG my HERO pulls through again!:D
I 2nd and 3rd exactly what A.j. just said about inspiration. It's been awhile that I've had some good spores.:eek:

Well.... I DONT have a job anymore..... got stuck in an MLM:frown::frown::redface::(

I'm sorry to here this Carlos. Hope you can get another one soon.:smile:

Here's some pics of what I've done so far guys. I spent most of last night and today cutting metal apart so I can fix the rust issues with the 83. It's been a pain to say the least. My spot weld cutter was dulled and I had to change it for a new one.:frown: We use clicoes to fit everything up and it worked fairly well so far. I made a mistake on cutting the replacement but it's not going to be a problem. Just remember to measure twice and cut once. My mistake.:redface:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
OMG my HERO pulls through again!:D
I 2nd and 3rd exactly what A.j. just said about inspiration. It's been awhile that I've had some good spores.:eek:

first crop of the year.... my closet looks like a forest floor. LMAO!

was a good vacation.... woke up under a 68 olds 88... spooning what looked like a VW gas tank and a flea bag mutt of a junk yard dog.

someday you need to come out and have a vacation on your vacation....

A.j.

first crop of the year.... my closet looks like a forest floor. LMAO!

was a good vacation.... woke up under a 68 olds 88... spooning what looked like a VW gas tank and a flea bag mutt of a junk yard dog.

someday you need to come out and have a vacation on your vacation....

A.j.

lol

I'll be planning for that no doubt. I haven't been out midwest or even more west than that yet A.j. and I'd really like too. All In time, I'll keep banking my savings and take it out some month and go on a hell of a road trip for vacation then go for the vacation on my vacation, lol

I say we need to buy a 100 acre piece of land and start a B4B compound.... and all live on acre plots next to eachother.

A.j.

Yea but... You'd never cut your grass, just trim off what you need.:eek::biggrin: LOL

LMAO!...... well thats a good point.......... i might have to re-think that..... which one of us has kids?

i have some "add water instant family" kids? that count?

A.j.

lol Now I've got Charlie calling him Carlos!
Sounds good, I need to bank a bunch more to pull all of that off, or I'll just have to drive the car the whole way:eek:

LMAO!...... well thats a good point.......... i might have to re-think that..... which one of us has kids?

i have some "add water instant family" kids? that count?

A.j.

No kids here, that I know of at least.:rolleyes:LOL

lol Now I've got Charlie calling him Carlos!
Sounds good, I need to bank a bunch more to pull all of that off, or I'll just have to drive the car the whole way:eek:

Well we don't know his name and I thought it was Carlos (In spanish it means Charles, thanks Adam.:frown:) from you calling him that.:tongue: Start saving and see if you can make it next year. It would be totally cool for us to do a B4Black meet at the Noble 2011 event though.:cool:

No kids here, that I know of at least.:rolleyes:LOL

Well we don't know his name and I thought it was Carlos (In spanish it means Charles, thanks Adam.:frown:) from you calling him that.:tongue: Start saving and see if you can make it next year. It would be totally cool for us to do a B4Black meet at the Noble 2011 event though.:cool:

it would be cool to just meet period.... even if it was just at mc donalds...

hell a back alley with a case of beer sounds like a bitchen evening to me!

A.j.

Why the H&LL do people keep calling me carlos:mad::eek: ME NOMBRE ES ROMONE, thank you:D yea a meet up does sound cool. I know where we can get some land out west if you guys are interested.... :eek:

I'm sorry to here this Carlos. Hope you can get another one soon.:smile:

Here's some pics of what I've done so far guys. I spent most of last night and today cutting metal apart so I can fix the rust issues with the 83. It's been a pain to say the least. My spot weld cutter was dulled and I had to change it for a new one.:frown: We use clicoes to fit everything up and it worked fairly well so far. I made a mistake on cutting the replacement but it's not going to be a problem. Just remember to measure twice and cut once. My mistake.:redface:

its all good man, STAY OUT OF MLM'S the best way to make an honest buck is hard work and sweat and blood. you want a QP for the car? I have a parts regal.

Back