You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
AGH WHAT THE F UCK>>>>>>>> CATS OUT OF THE BAG.

8a9.jpg

A.j.

isnt that based on a toyota or isuzu chassis? them LUVs looks cool :D

Isuzu chassis.... which is great... puts a stock G body chassis to shame! this tiny chassis is like a miniture 1 ton chassis... 8 cross members fully boxed and weighs a ton!

A.j.

yea I finally did it......... im pretty trashed right now so imma gonna regret it in the morning.

the lower front fender? RUST.... nice big cancer hole there.

I cut the logo out of a box of "Bomb Pop" popcicles and taped it over the hole. I like the look...... very trailer park.

as for top secret?............. well.......... nuthing in particular you can see from that angle.....

but yes the engine bay is primed and almost ready for its coats of extra high gloss aircraft epoxy.

A.j.

yea I finally did it......... im pretty trashed right now so imma gonna regret it in the morning.

the lower front fender? RUST.... nice big cancer hole there.

I cut the logo out of a box of "Bomb Pop" popcicles and taped it over the hole. I like the look...... very trailer park.

as for top secret?............. well.......... nuthing in particular you can see from that angle.....

but yes the engine bay is primed and almost ready for its coats of extra high gloss aircraft epoxy.

A.j.

A painter can always spot a work in progress (painting that is). You must have something else up your sleeve. I really want to see the motor.
btw it looks good.

hey guys, the guy still has his buick regal for $400, it apparently runs and can drive, but needs new tires (2 for sure,. 4 on the safe side) and tags..anyone from this group other than 83turbo who needs a reliable DD(lol...) want it and is in the PNW area or close to it? or does anyone locally have a set of stock regal wheels WITH good tires (doesnt have to be performance tires...just stock sized budget tires in good condition that aren't dry-rotten) that can loan them out to get the regal? I also saw a complete turbo kit from a 79 regal on portland.craigslist.org or similar thats being asked $200 for it.....

Im back! Spent all last week canoeing up north at the BWCA. Got to stop in canada without using any paper work. There is no boarder security on the boundry waters! :biggrin:

Time to get back to life. Going to try and get rid of all my blue cutlass interior stuff I got sitting around. Theres a cheap 78 pontiac lemans by me too with a GN rear end. Might get that or something. That 79 sport coupe thing has fallen apart for now. Maybe if I bug him later this summer I can get it cheeper. Just cant pay $600 and make any money on the car. Its too rough to save any trim or interior stuff.

I gotta send you the turbo money too AJ, havnt forgot yet!

Been ultra Busy in the garage! Going Wheeling this weekend for the 4th, have to finish up my bike tonight(I had one outer bearing race, one inner bearing race that was split in two and one mangled bearing seal) That was all that was left in my wheel spindle.:eek:
I think my fuel pump is dying in my '84, or something else fuel related. I've driven it quite a bit over the weekend and yesterday the fuel pressure started being erratic and not rising with boost. Soo got to Check a few things tonight(fuel filter,pump inlet screen, fuel lines, regulator diaphragm) after I finish up my 4 Wheeler of course. Hope I find the culprit or it's about time to drop close too $400 for new elec fuel pump and pressure regulator.:eek:

Didn't get anything done this weekend really. Saturday was a complete loss because of work and Sunday I got a misboxed part so once again I had to drive 65 miles round trip to get the right one. Still have to finish up an AC system because the wrong o rings were in the box for the accumulator. I'll be toing it tonight when I get off at 9 and then I have to open Tuesday.

I have a math test today, and Im gonna call Jays GN in Everett to quote my car....

Didn't get anything done this weekend really. Saturday was a complete loss because of work and Sunday I got a misboxed part so once again I had to drive 65 miles round trip to get the right one. Still have to finish up an AC system because the wrong o rings were in the box for the accumulator. I'll be toing it tonight when I get off at 9 and then I have to open Tuesday.

sounds like a PITA...

I gotta send you the turbo money too AJ, havnt forgot yet!

no worrys boss.... i took forever.... you can too!

LMAO!

I didnt do much this weekend either.... drink, procreate, and work on the truck...

hung the cragars on the front.... i can feel the 70s oozing out of the truck now.

A.j.

Back