You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Why the H&LL do people keep calling me carlos:mad::eek: ME NOMBRE ES ROMONE, thank you:D yea a meet up does sound cool. I know where we can get some land out west if you guys are interested.... :eek:

post your name in your sig and people wouldnt call you the wrong name.

well what is your real name then?

i reckon only Charlie here knows my real name....

he better not mention it either.... just saying he knows.....

A.j.

Why the H&LL do people keep calling me carlos:mad::eek: ME NOMBRE ES ROMONE, thank you.

Ole Romone. Capaso. Glad to know your name finally.:biggrin: Please add it to your sig since very few of us know it.

its all good man, STAY OUT OF MLM'S the best way to make an honest buck is hard work and sweat and blood. you want a QP for the car? I have a parts regal.

QP? I have 3 Regals right now why do I need more?:biggrin:

well what is your real name then?

i reckon only Charlie here knows my real name....

he better not mention it either.... just saying he knows.....

A.j.

Yep, I do.:biggrin: I might give a hint but I'll play nice Aj.:biggrin: I did give you h-ll about it after all.:biggrin: LMAO

now everyone is going to want to know.:biggrin:

One of the "Rocky" movies has his name in it. Rocky is screaming it at the time but I;m not gonna say which one.:eek::biggrin:

Ole Romone. Capaso. Glad to know your name finally.:biggrin: Please add it to your sig since very few of us know it.

QP? I have 3 Regals right now why do I need more?:biggrin:

Yep, I do.:biggrin: I might give a hint but I'll play nice Aj.:biggrin: I did give you h-ll about it after all.:biggrin: LMAO

One of the "Rocky" movies has his name in it. Rocky is screaming it at the time but I;m not gonna say which one.:eek::biggrin:

I have a parts regal that a friend wants gone ASAP... but seeing that you have three... well... wait, I know A.J's name..... hahaha:D:biggrin::biggrin:

I have a parts regal that a friend wants gone ASAP... but seeing that you have three... well... wait, I know A.J's name..... hahaha:D:biggrin::biggrin:

Please don't post it. Aj will be pissed at me and I don't think it would be a good thing. He's my bud and I may have let the cat out of the bag.:frown: Sorry Aj.:redface:

Please don't post it. Aj will be pissed at me and I don't think it would be a good thing. He's my bud and I may have let the cat out of the bag.:frown: Sorry Aj.:redface:

ill kill the cat... Im not a jacka** and DEFINETLY NOT a SNITCH and wont bust him out like that... hes cool, but for the future, pick a better hint for someone who isint an avid Rocky fan:smile:

Thanks Ramone. It was a little easy I guess.:redface: I didn't think to many would getit before they'd watched the movies after all.:redface:

its cool, now gimme a turbo, and ill keep my mouth shut...:biggrin::biggrin:

DICKS!!!!!!!! all of you!

Ha... lol... yea I dont really mind my name... but it just really feels messed up to me when a man says it..... like creepy to me.... only women can call that name.... which is rare anyways since most prefer to just yell "god"

lmao...

A.j.

going to look at this car
Dir: doc/forsale/1986buick/

now...the pics shows its got an air cleaner and distributor..carbed engine right? I wonder if it is at all possible to do a NA build with high high compression (9.5-10.1) and is it remotely possible, to approach the HP #s of the current generation 3L v6s from various mfrs without going to 4 valve per cyl system and efi, but maintain NA and pump gas? i mean, i looked up the specs for say, a Mazda6 and seems the current one has a 300HP 3.7L v6 with very similar specs but 4 valves and efi...ditto for the camaro;s 3.6 v6...I understand that the other v6s are currently around 250hp or so depending on the tune and build.....just wondering if one could do a carb'd NA v6 and get close to 250hp with high compression and cam and ported the snot out of the heads and 4bbl intake?

going to look at this car
Dir: doc/forsale/1986buick/

now...the pics shows its got an air cleaner and distributor..carbed engine right? I wonder if it is at all possible to do a NA build with high high compression (9.5-10.1) and is it remotely possible, to approach the HP #s of the current generation 3L v6s from various mfrs without going to 4 valve per cyl system and efi, but maintain NA and pump gas? i mean, i looked up the specs for say, a Mazda6 and seems the current one has a 300HP 3.7L v6 with very similar specs but 4 valves and efi...ditto for the camaro;s 3.6 v6...I understand that the other v6s are currently around 250hp or so depending on the tune and build.....just wondering if one could do a carb'd NA v6 and get close to 250hp with high compression and cam and ported the snot out of the heads and 4bbl intake?

I wouldnt count on it......... buick was just never meant to be a NA motor.... it was just a boost responsive engine. thats why the whole street rodder phase using the buick V6 died.... nobodys impressed with a 3500$ 240hp engine.

A.j.

one has to wonder about that race car that had the 11 or 12? second pass with NA 3.8 v6......(on the b4black website) I really wanna know how;d they do that......:) personally i just think having 8.0-8.5:1 CR and tuned for emissions were what limited the potential of the old 3.8 architecture.....short of boosting it that is. (and short of swapping in a v6 trans with L36 or L27 or L67 or L32)

besides, i posted a similar topic in general discussion and so far, 3 people think i should do a v8 swap, 1 thinks i should do a Series 2 swap with v6 trans (F-body and S10 v6 trans)

Back