You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
lol, know what, 83 Turbo....i'm a bit of a bodyman myself, but only a bit..lol....hey, you're looking for something that would be reliably stock? there may still be the 86 buick Regal that just needs tires (think abt it, ya can get the "hoops" off your black car and drive down here with friends and then get the Buick Regal and drive it back....would need plates tho)

a bit but to be honest ive been kinda goofing off this quarter:redface::redface::redface: dont tell mi mum...

why goof off when your paying to learn a skill. a skill that can make you big money down the road. do you at least know how to sand filler down so there is no highs and lows. learn rust repair it makes you a ton of cash. the other good thing to know is custom paint. i will have to post some pic of cool things like color changing paint with pearls, heat reactive paint,glow in dark paint, and lots more.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYjFk_7N-_c[/YOUTUBE]
here is the stuff. BLUE Color change temperature paint thermochromic 86F - eBay (item 300377376463 end time Jul-11-10 10:09:31 PDT)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dT4LTrBBqw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
more examples
Blue Red Yellow thermochromic heat color change powder: eBay Motors (item 270554415683 end time Jul-25-10 20:38:26 PDT)
(here is cheaper stuff)
there is glow in the dark paint it only works with white you cant tell its there until night. there are really cool effects so pay attention durring class.

At 18 he's still young, dumb and full of c*m after all Matt. He hasn't been in the real world yet so you have to take that in account after all. Give him a couple of years and then we'll see what happens.

At 18 he's still young, dumb and full of c*m after all Matt. He hasn't been in the real world yet so you have to take that in account after all. Give him a couple of years and then we'll see what happens.

not real full anymore charlie... ever seen a windsock at the airport:biggrin::biggrin::tongue: find a GOOD woman and stick with her and leave the floozying to me and A.J.:biggrin:

not real full anymore charlie... ever seen a windsock at the airport:biggrin::biggrin::tongue: find a GOOD woman and stick with her and leave the floozying to me and A.J.:biggrin:
shoot i cant help being tall, dark, and handsom:biggrin:

I gave up on finding myself a woman some time ago. I've got 2 b!tches here and they're a handfull.:biggrin: My brats are my kids and I hope they'll be around for a long time. Here's a pic of the two brats for you.:biggrin: Baby girl and Red are a handfull to say the least.:smile:

Attachments

• Baby girl.JPG
    Baby girl.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Red.JPG
    Red.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 58
I gave up on finding myself a woman some time ago. I've got 2 b!tches here and they're a handfull.:biggrin: My brats are my kids and I hope they'll be around for a long time. Here's a pic of the two brats for you.:biggrin: Baby girl and Red are a handfull to say the least.:smile:

uuuuhhhhh, not my type, but if your patient, one will come around. Women like a hard working man, and one way to a womans heart is a man who knows about cars. Your chances are better than mine,if your with someone and her car breaks down, you can help her, and mostlikely you will get a ride from her, and not in her car.... perhaps the caboose:tongue::biggrin:

methinks charlief1 is way older than ya and experienced enough to know what he wants ;) bck to topic....im still holding out for the 86 carbed regal or the ciera carbed 3.0....maybe the L36 Regal but honest? I think i might prefer the 82 ciera coupe as theres only 5,250 of the 82 base model 2 doors made....with a mix of 4 and 6 cylinders... plus its only 2800 pounds with the v6! friend told me that the LG3 and earlier 3.8 FWD blocks will accept everything made for the 3.8 RWD engines, with the possible exception of cam.....might need a custom cam.... so i'm interested in seeing if its possible to get say 200+hp from a carbed NA build on a 3.8 block...without needing a turbo....and without needing half my annual grant....

methinks charlief1 is way older than ya and experienced enough to know what he wants ;) bck to topic....im still holding out for the 86 carbed regal or the ciera carbed 3.0....maybe the L36 Regal but honest? I think i might prefer the 82 ciera coupe as theres only 5,250 of the 82 base model 2 doors made....with a mix of 4 and 6 cylinders... plus its only 2800 pounds with the v6! friend told me that the LG3 and earlier 3.8 FWD blocks will accept everything made for the 3.8 RWD engines, with the possible exception of cam.....might need a custom cam.... so i'm interested in seeing if its possible to get say 200+hp from a carbed NA build on a 3.8 block...without needing a turbo....and without needing half my annual grant....

very true... sorry charlie, im gonna go look at this 84 with an 82 front end and a v6 engine for 700.....Now

I HAVE GOTTA GET SOM DA*N SLEEP and stop messin with you FOOLS
BUENOS NOCHES..... se ya 2morrow...
83turbohooptiekiddo OUT:biggrin:

very true... sorry charlie, im gonna go look at this 84 with an 82 front end and a v6 engine for 700.....Now

I HAVE GOTTA GET SOM DA*N SLEEP and stop messin with you FOOLS
BUENOS NOCHES..... se ya 2morrow...
83turbohooptiekiddo OUT:biggrin:

dont just look at it buy it then you can have a project car. soon if you pay attention in school you will be able to do body work and paint. then you could have a custom street rod.:tongue:

dont just look at it buy it then you can have a project car. soon if you pay attention in school you will be able to do body work and paint. then you could have a custom street rod.:tongue:

to be honest, i probalby wont finish the course, but I will have enough expirience to fix and do the bodywork on my own car. I soon wont be able to afford it:mad: plus the people in the shop class suck, its bad when the only thing keeping me from punching a girl in the face is jailtime:mad:

to be honest, i probalby wont finish the course, but I will have enough expirience to fix and do the bodywork on my own car. I soon wont be able to afford it:mad: plus the people in the shop class suck, its bad when the only thing keeping me from punching a girl in the face is jailtime:mad:

i guess some of the cool things you can do doesn't inspire you to finish and pay attention. one day you will look back and say dang i wish i payed attention. i understand you can learn bodywork on your own most of it is just trying and time. i wouldnt let some dumb people hold me back from learning a great skill.

methinks charlief1 is way older than ya and experienced enough to know what he wants ;) ...

methinks not........ i bet charlie does his fair share of sniffin split tail... and theres nooooo way he knows what he wants..... lord knows I dont!

not real full anymore charlie... ever seen a windsock at the airport find a GOOD woman and stick with her and leave the floozying to me and A.J. ...

well.... im not exactly a whore.... i just fall in love easy..... I love all my girlfriends... with all my heart.... but my concept of sharing is different then theirs!

LMAO

:cool:A.j.

methinks not........ i bet charlie does his fair share of sniffin split tail... and theres nooooo way he knows what he wants..... lord knows I dont!

well.... im not exactly a whore.... i just fall in love easy..... I love all my girlfriends... with all my heart.... but my concept of sharing is different then theirs!

LMAO

:cool:A.j.

i kinda do too, but to be honest, im more of a booty man:biggrin::tongue: but a meaningful relationship is cool between me and a girl if were both friends first.

i guess some of the cool things you can do doesn't inspire you to finish and pay attention. one day you will look back and say dang i wish i payed attention. i understand you can learn bodywork on your own most of it is just trying and time. i wouldnt let some dumb people hold me back from learning a great skill.

ill try, im working on this 67 mustang and with the body lines its a pain in the arse... and it old and very rusty. we got it primed, and we found alot more that had to be done so were back to step one after 19 weeks:mad::mad:

ill try, im working on this 67 mustang and with the body lines its a pain in the arse... and it old and very rusty. we got it primed, and we found alot more that had to be done so were back to step one after 19 weeks:mad::mad:

fyi i spent 850 hours on bodywork on my car. bodywork takes time lots of time. did they teach you how to use guide coat yet. if they didnt i will teach you it makes your life 100 time easyer.

for sure man, bodywork takes patience and time...no way in hell ya gonna do a "overhauling" build style of 7 days from rust to beauty....especially if youre doing it all by yourself on your own time..hell i remember gene winfield (spelling?) taking a long time to get his custom jobs done and then there was the whole touch up thing......iif i've a shop space, i;[d be buying that regal, and theres a $350 83 regal with no motor and no trans, but a good shell and good interior, that would be awesome for a v8 swap.... and if ive more money to spend, i'd also buy up the various fwd gm 3.8L equipped cars and mod them as well :D lol. beautiful weather outside.....I reckon I might be one of the few out here who likes carbs....my classmate thinks i should jump straight into EFI swap for a certain 82 olds, but my reasoning for keeping it carbed is simply, it came with a carb, no need to "upgrade" it and waste money on the EFI thing when theres a much newer ca with the same chassis with EFI already there for a hundred to a few hundred more....

Back