You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
guess who is going to chicago to eat at Ginos East??:biggrin:

for real.
get the stuffed pizza it is the best pizza you will ever eat. chicago is well know for its pizza. how long are you going to be in the city? just to let you know it is cold in chicago and in the city there is always wind.
btw can you go to gpopshop.com and copy the tear apart of the t3 turbo its under rebuild kits.

for real.
get the stuffed pizza it is the best pizza you will ever eat. chicago is well know for its pizza. how long are you going to be in the city? just to let you know it is cold in chicago and in the city there is always wind.
btw can you go to gpopshop.com and copy the tear apart of the t3 turbo its under rebuild kits.

you know what gets me are those darn tornado sirens downtown chicago has. last time i went through there I thought it was the end of the world....

ill try to pull up the link, im currently on a school computer so it may not work.

you know what gets me are those darn tornado sirens downtown chicago has. last time i went through there I thought it was the end of the world....

ill try to pull up the link, im currently on a school computer so it may not work.

thank you. i really need that chart.
you dont have to worry about that because they did that the other day.

thank you. i really need that chart.
you dont have to worry about that because they did that the other day.

what... tornado sirens? Haha... dont have those out here. We have lahr sirens near the mountains though.

bf3.jpg

c9a.jpg

b2b.jpg

Its still in its crate, and well I wont go any deeper into the crate until I have finished moving.

but you better F'n believe this things gonna get a honkin turbo.

the hard part........... what to put it in?

:biggrin:A.j.

cool stuff and cool cars cosworth made some awsome stuff and the vegas a cool little cars wouldent mind having one

bf3.jpg

c9a.jpg

b2b.jpg

Its still in its crate, and well I wont go any deeper into the crate until I have finished moving.

but you better F'n believe this things gonna get a honkin turbo.

the hard part........... what to put it in?

:biggrin:A.j.

I vote for either a chevette or a fiero:cool:

Finally got my test pipe modified and DP mocked up. Hopefully I can put it all back on and see if it fits before I pull off the turbo and box up all the extra stuff. Damn that stupid Grand-Ammit

if ure familar with the likes of Barris and Ed Roth, as well as the guy who created the Mantaray car; maybe ya can do a mid engined hot rod; i'm trying to make a good sketch of a wild wild car...using a pro-street/NHRA/drag race humongous hood scoop as the main design shape....there would be two bubble pods with acrylic windows a la Ed Roth that would also be the rear wheel fairings and the front wheels would be covered with bike fender style, with an INDY style nose from the 60s, housing the radiator...the scoop would be divided in two, one part goes to the intercooler, the other to the intake side....the driveshaft would be like 1" length....the front suspension would be again, INDY type...not sure how to do the steering linkage or the AC system, but this is just a crazy idea in my head for a crazy engine :D

LOL.... yea its kinda a hard choice to make...

bellhousing im not to worried about... i got one with it..

it fits any GM manual trans... tried it last night.

Honestly Im thinking of maybe building a 76 year correct Cosworth LUV, but iiiiiiiiiiii dunno.

I also thought about maybe a little T-bucket or roadster.....

but really.... I think this engine is going to end up in the same place as my Stage 2.

in the living room.

A.j.

LOL.... yea its kinda a hard choice to make...

bellhousing im not to worried about... i got one with it..

it fits any GM manual trans... tried it last night.

Honestly Im thinking of maybe building a 76 year correct Cosworth LUV, but iiiiiiiiiiii dunno.

I also thought about maybe a little T-bucket or roadster.....

but really.... I think this engine is going to end up in the same place as my Stage 2.

in the living room.

A.j.

you could put it in an Old 240z to replace that dog of a Carb 16 thats in it, or find a ford maverick. Ditch the tranny though.

too bad you can't do a FWD/Fiero set up; an FWD X body wold be kick-butt with that cossie...but thats what the Cosworth DB16 DOHC SD project was for anyways :) anyways, what other small light GM RWD vehicles could this go in, outside the H and X RWD platforms? the LUV, the T body (Chevette/T1000)? what about the 1920s chevy/buick/olds? maybe ya could do a ort of 1920s-30s roadster, kinda like the Mercer?

too bad you can't do a FWD/Fiero set up; an FWD X body wold be kick-butt with that cossie...but thats what the Cosworth DB16 DOHC SD project was for anyways :) anyways, what other small light GM RWD vehicles could this go in, outside the H and X RWD platforms? the LUV, the T body (Chevette/T1000)? what about the 1920s chevy/buick/olds? maybe ya could do a ort of 1920s-30s roadster, kinda like the Mercer?

why wouldnt a nice coupe ciera work? I think it would be cool. cut out that hood buldge from that turbo skyhawk and call it cool.

Back