You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
what about the 1920s chevy/buick/olds? maybe ya could do a ort of 1920s-30s roadster, kinda like the Mercer?

this is exactly what im thinking. I have a 27 model A in the garage.... hmm....

why wouldnt a nice coupe ciera work? I think it would be cool. cut out that hood buldge from that turbo skyhawk and call it cool.
cause id never be caught dead in one of these bodys. talk about super gay and super ugly.

what about a chevy II? light, midsize, LOTS of tuning potental for it to drive the way you want it.

nova is WAY tooo heavy.

A.j.

because the cosworth engine that AJ just got, has a RWD bellhousing on it; not quite compatible with a FWD set up; as for the skyhawk engine...lol. here's a problem; how hard is it to find the specific parts for it?? and the turbo itself is a dinky t25, smaller than the t28 and t3s. mayeb fast spooling, but overall, its still low on power compared to a v6 swap in place of the Iron Duke.....it'd work best in the J body or N body though, since these two platforms are lighter and smaller than the A-body Ciera coupe; (even at 2750 pounds, the J and N bodies are lighter by around 200 to 300 pounds, depending on the year)

AJ really?
this is ugly to ya? (note, this is before the aero facelift and 4 doors which may be reasonably ugly compared to the A/G Olds lol)

DSCN2386.jpg

because the cosworth engine that AJ just got, has a RWD bellhousing on it; not quite compatible with a FWD set up; as for the skyhawk engine...lol. here's a problem; how hard is it to find the specific parts for it?? and the turbo itself is a dinky t25, smaller than the t28 and t3s. mayeb fast spooling, but overall, its still low on power compared to a v6 swap in place of the Iron Duke.....it'd work best in the J body or N body though, since these two platforms are lighter and smaller than the A-body Ciera coupe; (even at 2750 pounds, the J and N bodies are lighter by around 200 to 300 pounds, depending on the year)

AJ really?
this is ugly to ya? (note, this is before the aero facelift and 4 doors which may be reasonably ugly compared to the A/G Olds lol)

DSCN2386.jpg

hmm... id whip one i put some whistle tips and beats in it and turn it into a scraper... LMFA.. I would:biggrin::biggrin:

ya would; i won't. :biggrin: trying to get the 82 coupe with 3.0 buick so i could start modding it; but money's the issue :( only the N, W, A bodies got buick v6s as options, the J and X never did..

yea absolutly thats ugly.

and not the good kinda ugly that you wanna make a sleeper out of. plain ugly.

would be a great daily driver though.... just something to bomb around in when everything else is under the knife.

A.j.

i find that funny, as it shares many of the general design lines with the RWD Cutlass; just midsized and a little more aero than the same years Cutlass Supreme or Deta 88s....lol. I mean, when I park it next to a Cutlass Supreme, I don't really see a huge difference, cept maybe for the C pillar....the FWD Omega 2 door coupe is really much closer to the appearance of the Cutlass SUpreme, but its hard to find one around here. most are the uglier 4 door and hatchbacks unfortunately. I also like the cutlass Salon and the RWD Buick Century; so I'm weird, i clearly have a thing for blocky GM designs, the Regal being one of them :D

So I got beer and Jim Beam on tap tonight and going to do some serious screwing up.. Been thinking of playing with a dune buggy with a busa motor and all that crap on it for a mud toy...

Also going to work on the cars some to make them freaking fly....... Yes the wifey will be helping me..

Im also dragging up a 96 240sx with a blown motor and been thinking on swapping the good old 6 in it!!!!

Now man fix the car you got you got first then build one if you can afford it.

why have you not called, me yet? Geeeeeze kids today

Im in my final quarter of school and Ive been really busy in bodyshop latley. Im just trying to finish school so I can quit my shop class. Ive lost all passion for it. Im tired of getting threatened, having box knifes held to my stomach (several times), people fighting, instructors bitc*ing, wannabes, honda Mouthes, and tweekers... Im FED UP...

plus I figured now was a bad time to try to get ahold of you.

Now man fix the car you got you got first then build one if you can afford it.

what do you think ive been doin... After the regal is to A point where Im happy with it, I might save up and buy an SFI car or start looking into some older muscle cars.

aj sorry i did not call, i didn’t know what time was alright for you.
thanks for all your help yesterday me and my buddy were having a hard time with this turbo.

Back