You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's why you carry a bigger knife kid.:biggrin:

I'm talking to him now so you can call him a little later. He's home right now.:smile:

Just finished talking to him so call kid.

What for man? Worst that's ever happened to me was some kid coming at me with a freaking tie rod end..

did you beat his as$.... I wouldve, thats more dangerous than this thing he pulled on me and pushed into my stomach. I really wanted to deal with him, but It would be too one sided. 300+ lbs vs 130lbs soaking wet.

did you beat his as$.... I wouldve, thats more dangerous than this thing he pulled on me and pushed into my stomach. I really wanted to deal with him, but It would be too one sided. 300+ lbs vs 130lbs soaking wet.

I did not beat his a$$ lol. I am a very calm person. But I most certainly did disarm him, kick the knees from underneath him, and dragged his ass down to the principals office myself, by the collar of his shirt. Trust me, I am no small kid either, and he was probably about the same size as your problem. Me? I am 5'10 225lbs. I have no idea how to help your problem.. I have never faced a knife.. The thought of it makes me shiver.

no... just a real idiots i gotta deal with.

well lets lay off of the personal drama.

Its getting old real quick.

we need some tech, I think me and Charlie, are not out of ideas... but exhausted from reasearch and lack of funds.

my combination is set, I no longer need to ask or research my combo. I reckon Charlie has his ironed out as well.

what else is there to talk about these days?

A.j.

Ramone you have got to tone down your signature...

its freaking annoying.

whats with all that crap? are you a billboard?

A.j.

Heads are ported and at the machine shop! Turns out he buys comp LT1 replacemet springs by the hundred so Im getting them 12 for $18. Cant beat that! Now I just hope I can get them back on the car.

I really want to get the olds out and up to the track. Really wanna see what the a cam, heads, and a port matched intake does for it. Turns out the track has a new owner so that should be great.

Turbo project is complicated, getting lost in dimensions. Thankfully Ive spent only 10 hours on it at school and $20 for the turbo, so Im not in too deep.

And what the heck is the big deal with everyones schools? Yesterday sombody brought a hatchet into school for a survival day and its no big deal. Ramone has people pulling knives on people, am I glad I live at a place where people respect each other.

Just havin fun with 50 inches of now on the ground. Going to be -30 for lows next week. Nice! :D

im so glad im out of school...lol. waiting for the rain to let up so i can go junkyarding and see what i can scrounge up...and take pics of..by the way AJ, im still trying to make a good sketch of the idea i have for your Cossie engine, but im not sure how it'd be made for a completely monocoque system, where the body is the load bearing structure..like an aircraft....thinking lots of aluminum welded?

its freaking annoying.

A.j.

first off, I graduate in a few weeks, and Im exited (and rightfully so), so thats staying up, The music video is one of my favorites, and every once in awhile, i change it with something appropriate. and I always have a quote in my sig that I live by. Funny you say that I had a job offer awhile ago putting up billboards down in Lakewood.

And what is up with the Adventures of Flapjack Icon?? I watched that with my cousin... freakin wierd.

Yep!

its freaking annoying.

A.j.

Gotta agree here kid. It takes for ever to down load and it really is annoying.

As far as tech you guys need to get on the ball some. Aj and I have pretty much nailed down what we're doing so other than Romone going all over the place with BS not much is going on here.:frown:

As far as tech you guys need to get on the ball some. Aj and I have pretty much nailed down what we're doing so other than Romone going all over the place with BS not much is going on here.:frown:

all right, all right, you all win.. Ill take it down, but im up what cars Ive got. Im In school 90 percent of my time and havent had time to mess with the buick alot. When im out of school, ill have more time dedicated to work on my car.

all right, all right, you all win.. Ill take it down, but im up what cars Ive got. Im still in school, and I dont have time to go down to the shop to work on the car. Remember IM NOT a Mechanic, im a bodyman. The car is getting a new hood, grille, fillers, some light paint, black trim, and tailights when I get some funds. Im in the same boat as alot of you.

Back