You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They weighed 2300 lbs stripped down Aj. That should be light enough to make it worth a try.

you have to remember who your talking too.... thats a little less than what the LUV weighs and its getting the stroked V6.....

I like obscene power to weight ratios... thats why im thinking a bucket or a rail....

when my buddy gets off work i will ask him if he still needs to talk to you. he was using lubriplate as a assembly lube is that any good/ will it work?

ive used lubriplate sucessfully many many times, but lately ive started using Zpaste.

A.j.

I used lubrioplate on mine. Id say it worked good but I cant say. My front cab bearing plug not being in was what wipped my cam lobe, but cant say for sure. Id use it again.

Aj, a little T bucket would be cool with it. Saw one of those with a Cad 500. Said the motor weighed more than the chassis and body.

Im going to do a 240sx with the swap and then who knows for there.

Not unless you have some way to make it work. You could use a dakot digital dash but it's kinds pricey.

well I ask because ive seen it used before on some chevy bel airs, and early 70s buick rivieras on overhaulin. BTW you need to go on ahead and ship me that Bel Air Hood Charlie:D

well I ask because ive seen it used before on some chevy bel airs, and early 70s buick rivieras on overhaulin. BTW you need to go on ahead and ship me that Bel Air Hood Charlie:D

As far as what a TV show did it wasn't a factory system. Probably dakota digital.

As far as the hoods (yes plural) you'd need to talk to the owner of them and that's not me.

As far as what a TV show did it wasn't a factory system. Probably dakota digital.

As far as the hoods (yes plural) you'd need to talk to the owner of them and that's not me.

hmmm... those are worth a pretty penny up here.

I thought you were a smoker not a cooker bud.:eek::biggrin:

LMAO... I like both...

he he he .... mind and food.....

I made some pork ribs the other day........ and my goodness... they were delicious! but that might have been that added THC goodness.

HA

A.j.

LMAO... I like both...

he he he .... mind and food.....

I made some pork ribs the other day........ and my goodness... they were delicious! but that might have been that added THC goodness.

HA

A.j.

hmmm... now im hungry. Im thinking of ordering some Ginos East Frozen Pizza from Chicago.

Update

The car is up and running. Still needing a spark plug replaced it Idles pretty well. (just a lil bit rich). He runs nice n cool, has some fresh fluids, and a new bonett that Im painting in class.

Next Step (after fixing the minor things mentioned above) Will be some bodywork, and finding out where that damn tick is coming from. Could be a bent pushrod, or just some lifter tick. I hope to sell that T-type engine block today as well. (nothing major, no stress)

The Lincoln is Dead In the Water, but lucliky at home. im trying to get rid of it as we speak.

the RV is a goldmine. ive found over 150 dollars worth of jewelry and porcelian trinkets inside, and I have yet to see what is hidden in this paper bag with what looks like a box covered in aluminum foil.

Back