Before Black BS'ing thread.

Charlie I got a year and 3 months then your moving in with me case closed ya can't argue with me

I was thinking the same thing. When my new machine shop is finished it will have an apartment on both sides.... one will be empty

Sorry to hear you are facing some health problems, Charlie. Hang in there until you know the whole story after your tests. Do not look up anything about it on the internet! I scare the crap out of myself with what I turn up trying to self diagnose, and it usually turns out to be nothing nearly as serious as what I read about.

Tests in 1 week and then I'll know for sure what's going on. This is one I don't have any intentions of looking up on the net. After I talked with the doc I chatted with 3 others that went through something similar so I've got some idea of what may or may not be done,;)

Unc I love ya but don't make me hurt ya cause ya coming to stay with us. I don't care how big ya think ya are Christy is meaner lol

This topic needed to be nearer the top of the page.

Randomly purchased stuff at an auction. $5 Type IV VW 411/porsche 914 anyone? Im thinking airboat, or more correctly snowboat since its more appropriate at my northern location.

I just wish i had something to do with it. I sold the 3 rusty sbc 4 bolt main blocks and some heads in a day. Had this motor for sale for 2 weeks and no bites. Could buy a trans locally for 350, ecm for 40 and have something but what to put it in.

I just wish i had something to do with it. I sold the 3 rusty sbc 4 bolt main blocks and some heads in a day. Had this motor for sale for 2 weeks and no bites. Could buy a trans locally for 350, ecm for 40 and have something but what to put it in.

got a sweet dune buggy that been sitting for 10 years id stab that turkey in.

lol.... that would certainly be one hell of a trek. however, comma, lol.......... i do forsee a trip in that direction at some point. we have a mega truck chassis going in that direction.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving . It's my favorite holiday. No gifts to buy and time to spend and eat with family and friends. That is until Black Friday, which I avoid altogether. I usually go fishing that day.

Happy turkey day you bunch of turkeys. I'll have a story to tell you guys later and I think you won't believe it. Needless to say, look for a new member to join and when you find out who it is you're going to be shocked.:D:ROFLMAO: