You can type here any text you want

Best Converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am sure we will be seeing Dusty Performance as a new sponsor...I forgot he isn't pushing anything.:rolleyes:

So when will you be a paying sponsor?
You come on here all the time pushing your bull****.:p

I would have guessed by the sig, he was. I got pounded for my sig. Are there double standards here?

I would have guessed by the sig, he was. I got pounded for my sig. Are there double standards here?

Don,
I have never been a sponsor until recently. I have now paid my dues and we are free to advertise as such. I personally dont have a problem with people advertising in their signatures BUT I understand that some vendors have taken an issue with it. I believe the moderators try to enforce the policy but I am sure it is difficult to police every single person in every single thread.

Don,
I have never been a sponsor until recently. I have now paid my dues and we are free to advertise as such. I personally dont have a problem with people advertising in their signatures BUT I understand that some vendors have taken an issue with it. I believe the moderators try to enforce the policy but I am sure it is difficult to police every single person in every single thread.

I hope that isn't a political way of saying that someone picks and chooses who they enforce the rules against. I would just hope to see fairness. Especially, after the way my situation was handled.

I hope that isn't a political way of saying that someone picks and chooses who they enforce the rules against. I would just hope to see fairness. Especially, after the way my situation was handled.

If I were on here jumping in everyone's thread and trying to pull in buyers I could see where there would be a problem. All this started when word of mouth spread about the results racers had seen after swapping to the PTC unit's. The first guys to get them were personal friend's of mine...Roy/Laz and Jason White if you want names. More followed and this is where we are today. I do answer questions about the quality and gains when someone asks.

What is a good trap RPM at 130 mph on 28" tires for a tsm style buick? Mine is 6300 (same as in video in signature). What is my convertor slippage?

Thanks.

6400rpm 28" tires and 3.42 gears netted me 151.99

at 6300 your way off if you have 3.42 gears

Yes I have 3.42 gears, so 18% slippage huh. Which calculator are you using? The one from the TCI website?

Just got off the phone with my Transmission builder ( over 30 years )
He has taken appart
Art Carr
TCI
Neil Chance
and many others
For him the BEST Unit remains the ATI...

Just to let the rest know.

Just got off the phone with my Transmission builder ( over 30 years )
He has taken appart
Art Carr
TCI
Neil Chance
and many others
For him the BEST Unit remains the ATI...

Just to let the rest know.

all new parts and a billet aluminum stator;) ATI converters are built totally in house, if you think the converters are impressive, you should tour the manuf. facility!

If I were on here jumping in everyone's thread and trying to pull in buyers I could see where there would be a problem. All this started when word of mouth spread about the results racers had seen after swapping to the PTC unit's. The first guys to get them were personal friend's of mine...Roy/Laz and Jason White if you want names. More followed and this is where we are today. I do answer questions about the quality and gains when someone asks.

I have always come to this site to give fair and impartial opinions about anyones inputs or products. I have never tried to push my business or even the products that I may distribute. Regardless of the discussion. I have always understood the rules. When I finally was made aware that a small link to my wesite was unacceptable, I made changes to my sig so that there would be no question that I was here only to contribute knowledge and experience, until such time that I decided to advertise my business. It seems some people need to step up and pay the price for advertising if that's what they really intend to do.

Yes I have 3.42 gears, so 18% slippage huh. Which calculator are you using? The one from the TCI website?
He's using the one is his head. It must be easy for him when he's home and not at work like the rest of us;) . Your slip is at least 18%. It may be a little more if you have a lot of tire growth. Time for a PTC.

I have always come to this site to give fair and impartial opinions about anyones inputs or products. I have never tried to push my business or even the products that I may distribute. Regardless of the discussion. I have always understood the rules. When I finally was made aware that a small link to my wesite was unacceptable, I made changes to my sig so that there would be no question that I was here only to contribute knowledge and experience, until such time that I decided to advertise my business. It seems some people need to step up and pay the price for advertising if that's what they really intend to do.

I agree. I have been in talks with admin about vendor status already so I can jump in threads;)

It cost me some $$$$ today but I have re-negotiated a price with PTC to become WD and have spoken with 2 of the 3 well known vendors on this site to distribute PTC products as well.

So when will you be a paying sponsor?
You come on here all the time pushing your bull****.:p

Otto,

One question for you. What the Fuk have you EVER done in the Buick community besides blow up YOUR car and EVERY other one you come in contact with?

Otto's is the latest member of the "Internet Jack Off" club

all new parts and a billet aluminum stator;) ATI converters are built totally in house, if you think the converters are impressive, you should tour the manuf. facility!

Oh ya..That's what I forgot to mention too.. Billet Aluminum Stators no matter the HP.
Good Point Bill.

Back