Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

home.jpg
bottom.jpg
forum.jpg

Also the GN is flipped on the footer so the Buick grill emblem is on the wrong side and it looks like an English right hand drive mess.

Everyone wanted updated features. The only way to update the board was to go to the new version of VBB, they quit supporting the old versions and fixing security issues etc...

We are going to do a lot of tinkering and customizing. It just came up hours ago so please bare with us for a while, it will get better....

There are a lot of new cool things that I am sure you haven't checked out yet... Give it some time. I don't like it either right now but it is what it is....

I've looked into the problem and I found a way to replicated the issue and it was an IE9-specific issue with compatibility mode. When I turned the compatibility mode on and off the site crimpled and I could get it to normal by closing all IE windows and reopening IE. Just stay away from compatibility mode, I can't do much about it.

6 pages of "new posts" just of unrelated ebay auctions is just plain gay..... especially when surfing on the phone. Any way to turn that off so ebay auctions isn't included in the new posts.........Aaron
X2 what's up with all that

We have had the ebay forum for a while. The updater was broken like a lot of things... It will update daily now so shouldn't be as many everyday. You can turn off the forums you don't want to see!

There's also something wrong with the in thread or sig youtube links. Instead of seeing a screenshot of a video to click on it just said
[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/yadayadayada[YOUTUBE] and you can't click on any part of it.

There's also something wrong with the in thread or sig youtube links. Instead of seeing a screenshot of a video to click on it just said
[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/yadayadayada[YOUTUBE] and you can't click on any part of it.

The old custom-bbcodes are deprecated because of the update and I will need to update those.

vBulletin 4 offers built-in media embedding though, so in the future, click on the video-tape icon and it will let you embed videos from:
Hulu YouTube YouTube Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook

I have had to use the "long link" from youtube for a while...

On my android Evo 3d its a lot harder to see now. Is there anyway to make the font darker? I like it the new look just wondering if there is an adjustment.

WOw.

Looks GREAT guys..

I just went through a forum software change (on a MUCH smaller scale that his one of course ;)), and it's a bitch.

I never knew vBulletin could look so good.

On my android Evo 3d its a lot harder to see now. Is there anyway to make the font darker? I like it the new look just wondering if there is an adjustment.
I will try to bring in more contrast between content/background. There will probably be a mobile app or design for turbobuick.com soon enough so it's better to read on mobile devices.

I say keep the dumb videos out of signatures. It slows the loading of the page when on my cell phone which is where I do 90% of my reading.

i like it more of a retro look. i hope some of the members that hasn't been on in a while think they are on the wrong forum.

i guess not just the for the phones id like darker font on my screen as well

where did the "User CP" button go???