Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

:biggrin:

I actually like the way she is. Always felt like home to me. Can you change it just so Ty see's something different?

Attachments

• mcf.JPG
    mcf.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 167
hello; I'd like to see an area called the "the sh** list" where you can put a member in for a good reason. Also all sites need policing but don't let personal problems hinder your thoughts on the subject.
IBBY

This smoke20 seems like a troll, OTBAC? =)
To be serious it looks nice Jay.

New design looks nice.

Get rid of old stickies. There's so many that I didn't notice this thread until now.

I like it too. Now people won't be able to tell I'm on TB.com from across the room. Can you add a Turbo T or T type to the banner also?

Like the new design. :D

If you guys do visit the "feature" upgrade at one time or another, an instant chat feature would be cool..

Like the new design. :D

If you guys do visit the "feature" upgrade at one time or another, an instant chat feature would be cool..

We had chat before on T6P. I can set it up again. I dont know if the old #BuickGN is still around but if it is, we could funnel it into there.

We had chat before on T6P. I can set it up again. I dont know if the old #BuickGN is still around but if it is, we could funnel it into there.

t6p chat was good, and lively back in the day. I like it personally better than the #buickGN that is still around today.

Has nothing to do with looks but GI's should have the option of a little American flag next to their names. What ya think about that?

Kind of a cool option.

use the Drudge Report as your inspiration- black text, white background. maybe add the yellow and orange here and there just because... no silly images anywhere- especially in people's sig lines.
lean and mean is the way to go,even in this day and age of broadband everywhere.

Bingo.

here is my idea. No PMs on parts for sale, that way we dont constantly have to be told they just sold it in a PM & everyone knows who had first reply.:mad:

Make a rule that moderators must own a turbo powered Buick or have a turbo Buick engine in a car.

Another preview... yes I know the car in the footer is wrong. Im having it changed.

codedpreview.png