Bob Bailey ignition module

yes, only firmware updates, which you have.

I have gotten requests for another firmware tweak, aside from the enhanced cam sensor stuff you asked for, that I will be working on over the holidays (I hope)

But all units should be up to date with version 1.20 which was released in mid May last year.

Bob

actually, 1.20 came out 1.5 years ago.

not last May, but the year previous.....

Bob

I have gotten requests for another firmware tweak, aside from the enhanced cam sensor stuff you asked for, that I will be working on over the holidays (I hope)

But all units should be up to date with version 1.20 which was released in mid May last year.

Bob
Ok. Sounds awesome. Keep us/me posted!!

you can turn on the mode2 switch and the unit will blink the version number on the red LED.

Bob

Bob
Bob,

Since you are getting ready to produce another batch of TR6s...... Does that mean that you will have all of the firmware updates and fixes ready?

the new batch will be release with the latest software.

at this point all that has been added is enhancements to the 2-step setting stuff.

Once the weather clears, if other software tweaks are needed, I can work them in.

Bob

Sweet. It sucks that you all have some much snow. Hopefully in a month or two, I will have my new car up and running, so I will probably need the update

Looking forward to the TR6, placed the order with FullThrottle about a week ago. Thanks again for the continued development of products for us!

Last edited:
Many of you all know me and my passion for racin TAI.

I can't begin to tell you all that the TR6 is the only new
Piece added to my combo in years and has given me Outstanding results!!!!

If you are thinking about gettin one DO IT!!!

You will not be disappionted!!!!

I know everyone car is a little different but this part exceeds the OEM part by leaps and bounds!!!!

My car has just went the fastest it ever has 9.81@138mph and I haven't turned the boost up from bowling green to years ago!!!!

Many of you all know me and my passion for racin TAI.

I can't begin to tell you all that the TR6 is the only new
Piece added to my combo in years and has given me Outstanding results!!!!

If you are thinking about gettin one DO IT!!!

You will not be disappionted!!!!

I know everyone car is a little different but this part exceeds the OEM part by leaps and bounds!!!!

My car has just went the fastest it ever has 9.81@138mph and I haven't turned the boost up from bowling green to years ago!!!!

Well put. I always say that the TR6 doesn't make me faster, just faster more often, but this is a pretty good testament to its capabilities.

Are you using the built in 2 step?

I have one as well and I couldn't believe just how different the car sounded at idle with it
Plus the drivability is better for me as well

Well put. I always say that the TR6 doesn't make me faster, just faster more often, but this is a pretty good testament to its capabilities.

Are you using the built in 2 step?

Heel yeah!!!!!

Launch 4400rpm@12lbs boost!!!!

Bob... Do you also sell the extension harnesses to mount the box on the drivers side fender and the new coil in the stock location? If so price for them?
Jm