Bob Bailey ignition module

its not on the web site, but you can order 125 of the "1 dollar" items. (or hit me up on email and we can work out the paypal details)

I will be adding all the harness options as we near the "street date"

Bob

its not on the web site, but you can order 125 of the "1 dollar" items. (or hit me up on email and we can work out the paypal details)

I will be adding all the harness options as we near the "street date"

Bob
Will do. Already have the complete setup purchased late last year in a box . . . .

I will also start another thread when i get ready. This thread is just a bit long and looking for the summarized version. :rolleyes:

Will be buying this year when I have the funds. Hopefully they have one available then.

2-Step Rev Limiter ............. The Config-1 switch can be used to supply “Pullup Voltage” to the trigger input so that “Grounding” the trigger input will activate it. .........

What exactly is "Pullup Voltage"?
So to reverse trigger without a "pill"; Ground Orange wire, set mode 6 to "On", and Cfg 1 to "On"?

Call me jerryl 336 736 1165

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Anyone know where I can find a custom engine harness for '86 GN made ? doing a swap into an ol chevy pick up and dont want all the excess crap. Without having to buy a brand new one. Thanks

Question:

Per the TR6 manual the Orange wire is the trigger wire

--what is the Grey Wire for??

The gray wire is if you want to use msd pills as a limiter

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

here is a little teaser video. This is the next new feature for the TR6!!!!!!
Sorry for the country ass accent guys
drum roll please...................

The unit will already use the MSD pills (see manual for use)
The new feature is the 2 step read out like i showed in the start of the video. This works weather your using the dipswitches or the msd pills/ trim pot like i showed.
The trim pot simply wires up to the gray wire and the other side of the trim pot connects to the TR6 body ground ( underside bolt works great).
To enable the msd feature all the 2 step switches must be set to off and then the config 4 switch needs to be turn on. now your ready for the msd pills or a trim pot
HTH
Patrick Broughton

Last edited:
Would be great if Shane could start making wires or can alter your existing plug wire coil ends to work with the TR6 ignition.

Last edited:
here is a little teaser video. This is the next new feature for the TR6!!!!!!
Sorry for the country ass accent guys and for the crappy AVC in the bottom of the vid its a trail bases software lol
drum roll please...................

The unit will already use the MSD pills (see manual for use)
The new feature is the 2 step read out like i showed in the start of the video. This works weather your using the dipswitches or the msd pills/ trim pot like i showed.
The trim pot simply wires up to the gray wire and the other side of the trim pot connects to the TR6 body ground ( underside bolt works great).
To enable the msd feature all the 2 step switches must be set to off and then the config 4 switch needs to be turn on. now your ready for the msd pills or a trim pot
HTH
Patrick Broughton

Very slick!!!