Can I get a high 10

Bison,

I currently have 009's not the 60s. I am wondering if I get 60lbs injectors if it will run in the 10's. I can only get 23.5 lbs of boost and according to Julio's sticky on tuning with a scantron you want your o2's to be 770-780. I figured with the bigger injector I could turn the boost up to 26-28lbs of boost.

My bad on that. I read too much sometimes. You should be able to get 10's with the 42's if you run them at 100% and the alky is turned all the way up. I dont tune to O2 numbers unless they are from a wideband. Too many variables with a narrow band but with c16 i used to go down to .730-750 all the time before i had a wideband. Dont be afraid of timing if you are running c16 either. I went 124+mph with 42's and a DIY alky kit back in 2000. Plenty to run 10's.

I am scared to lean it out. I appreciate you input from all you. I think for $400 bucks I'll get the 60's. Also I run the slicks of my drag car and I am looking for a drag radial that is a true 28 inches tall for a 16 inch rim. I have gnx rims. Burnt out on swapping tires when I go to the track.

Thanks again