Car Lift @ home anyone have one?

Silly question, from the pics looks like a large 2 car garage you have, if so what size is it? Looking to build me a large 2-car, one to work in not park cars in and trying to get a idea on size. Thanks

I did not have it built,but it's 30x40 and a 2 car. Could be a 3 but the county doesn't allow it:smile:

On the ceiling height 12 ft is the min,but 13 ft is better. Or you will need to do something creative like mine.

The 7000lb Rotary Low Ceiling is discontiued.

I did not have it built,but it's 30x40 and a 2 car. Could be a 3 but the county doesn't allow it:smile:

On the ceiling height 12 ft is the min,but 13 ft is better. Or you will need to do something creative like mine.

The 7000lb Rotary Low Ceiling is discontiued.

30X40 2 CAR:confused: Maybe if your driving H1 hummers:biggrin: That garage is bad azz. Mine is 30x25 but only 8 ft ceiling. Thats the biggest garage I could have in my city. Cant exceed 80% of the house unless its attached

I have 10' floor to truss clearance, but they are spanned 8', so I put the lift in between trusses and get about 13'....works real nice. Want to add another 1350 sq ft on to the pole barn in the next couple of years , and go with 13' height on the new addition, for a 2-post lift and a rv :).

Each jurisdiction is different regarding size of the barn or garage, our code pretty much restricts doing much to our attached garage (unless I did some major construction to make it blend better), but could care less what I do to the pole barn. The only stipulation they had with the barn is it could not be taller than the house (2-story) or within 50' of the property line, neither of which is a problem. The inspector told me to make it as big as I want :cool:

2 post 10,000lb Bend pak here, No problems at all from it. The first thing I lifted after putting it up was a 98 crew cab diesel dually and it didn't even grunt so I know the buick would be safe on it lol.

I have a Pro Park 7 I got from greg smith equipment a little more than 4 years ago. I have 9'-6" ceilings in the garage. I have to take off the rear tires of the Wife's GT. It's one of the best things I have purchased.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 245
well i just purchased a 2 post lift for my garage!

it's a small lift tho. the cables un along the floor. the total height of one tower is 115" due tot he motor being mounted up there. the other tower is shorter.

I have a low ceiling and i'm in the process of redoing the center trusses to gain more clearance.

But anything is better than jackstands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an old pic when i was working on a friends TY and it was parked beside my SY and the GN sat under the car port.

Great Pic SloGn...they are so mean looking the SY's & TY's....specially the black TY's :p

Sam, stop down to Canandaigua, take a look at my Bend Pak. Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sam, stop down to Canandaigua, take a look at my Bend Pak. Phil.

Hey Phil....haven't talked to you in a while..I got a 2 post 9000lb lift from american auto equip. about 4 months after I started this thread and it's great..My son has had more cars on it than myself. Need to talk to you about a 4.1 build ....I milkshaked my motor

4 post Bend-Pak here, years and years of trouble free service. just follow maint. instructions on post.
Thinking of adding a 2 post also. Plenty of room, 3 bays, office, 20ft. ceilings, private.