You can type here any text you want

Car Lift @ home anyone have one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Silly question, from the pics looks like a large 2 car garage you have, if so what size is it? Looking to build me a large 2-car, one to work in not park cars in and trying to get a idea on size. Thanks

I did not have it built,but it's 30x40 and a 2 car. Could be a 3 but the county doesn't allow it:smile:

On the ceiling height 12 ft is the min,but 13 ft is better. Or you will need to do something creative like mine.

The 7000lb Rotary Low Ceiling is discontiued.

I did not have it built,but it's 30x40 and a 2 car. Could be a 3 but the county doesn't allow it:smile:

On the ceiling height 12 ft is the min,but 13 ft is better. Or you will need to do something creative like mine.

The 7000lb Rotary Low Ceiling is discontiued.

30X40 2 CAR:confused: Maybe if your driving H1 hummers:biggrin: That garage is bad azz. Mine is 30x25 but only 8 ft ceiling. Thats the biggest garage I could have in my city. Cant exceed 80% of the house unless its attached

I have 10' floor to truss clearance, but they are spanned 8', so I put the lift in between trusses and get about 13'....works real nice. Want to add another 1350 sq ft on to the pole barn in the next couple of years , and go with 13' height on the new addition, for a 2-post lift and a rv :).

Each jurisdiction is different regarding size of the barn or garage, our code pretty much restricts doing much to our attached garage (unless I did some major construction to make it blend better), but could care less what I do to the pole barn. The only stipulation they had with the barn is it could not be taller than the house (2-story) or within 50' of the property line, neither of which is a problem. The inspector told me to make it as big as I want :cool:

2 post 10,000lb Bend pak here, No problems at all from it. The first thing I lifted after putting it up was a 98 crew cab diesel dually and it didn't even grunt so I know the buick would be safe on it lol.

I have a Pro Park 7 I got from greg smith equipment a little more than 4 years ago. I have 9'-6" ceilings in the garage. I have to take off the rear tires of the Wife's GT. It's one of the best things I have purchased.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 245
well i just purchased a 2 post lift for my garage!

it's a small lift tho. the cables un along the floor. the total height of one tower is 115" due tot he motor being mounted up there. the other tower is shorter.

I have a low ceiling and i'm in the process of redoing the center trusses to gain more clearance.

But anything is better than jackstands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an old pic when i was working on a friends TY and it was parked beside my SY and the GN sat under the car port.

Great Pic SloGn...they are so mean looking the SY's & TY's....specially the black TY's :p

Sam, stop down to Canandaigua, take a look at my Bend Pak. Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sam, stop down to Canandaigua, take a look at my Bend Pak. Phil.

Hey Phil....haven't talked to you in a while..I got a 2 post 9000lb lift from american auto equip. about 4 months after I started this thread and it's great..My son has had more cars on it than myself. Need to talk to you about a 4.1 build ....I milkshaked my motor

You got my number?

4 post Bend-Pak here, years and years of trouble free service. just follow maint. instructions on post.
Thinking of adding a 2 post also. Plenty of room, 3 bays, office, 20ft. ceilings, private.

Back