You can type here any text you want

Eagle Crank availiblity

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Has anyone gotten one in 2016? I bought a stock stroke eagle kit from Full throttle in DEC 2015 during Christmas sale. In there defense I was told they where on back order of up to 60 days. I was given the option to get the GN1 crank for an additional $300. I said no thanks that will negate the savings. I've been patient and still patient and have called every 2 months or so. They've had my $$$ since Dec so I am just starting to think these cranks will never show up?

There are 4340 cranks available that are not eagle, and are great quality. Call Nick Micale, he may have a couple or an eagle crank.

There are 4340 cranks available that are not eagle, and are great quality. Call Nick Micale, he may have a couple or an eagle crank.
Thanks-I know I can get a crank elsewhere. This is a rainy day build for me so no rush. Full throttle has my $$$ so I am dealing with them.

ooohhh I see. You're trying to find out if the cranks are available in general. Doesn't summit sell them? Check their stock. Then again, they might have old stock?

Their website doesn't show the cranks or rotating assemblies as not available.

I been waiting a while too. I got sick of it and went with a gn1.

Are you dead set on eagle or?

To answer your question yes, as a matter of fact I ordered one this month from eagle and got it two days later.

Has anyone gotten one in 2016? I bought a stock stroke eagle kit from Full throttle in DEC 2015 during Christmas sale. In there defense I was told they where on back order of up to 60 days. I was given the option to get the GN1 crank for an additional $300. I said no thanks that will negate the savings. I've been patient and still patient and have called every 2 months or so. They've had my $$$ since Dec so I am just starting to think these cranks will never show up?

You may want to call this #

http://www.eaglerod.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=34

Looks like maybe they didn't want to honor the deal? Who waits 8 months for a crank anyway, you guys have issues!!!

Looks like maybe they didn't want to honor the deal? Who waits 8 months for a crank anyway, you guys have issues!!!
It's a long term project and I knew they ran sales over the holidays. And since I am not rich I was waiting for the sale to start collecting parts. So thats who waits 8 months me.

To answer your question yes, as a matter of fact I ordered one this month from eagle and got it two days later.
Thanks guess I will be calling full throttle and asking what's up.

Eight months way to long to wait for a part, even on back order. You sir have alot of patience but i would call an find out where the thing is.

Eight months way to long to wait for a part, even on back order. You sir have alot of patience but i would call an find out where the thing is.
I have been calling every couple months or so. Been told No eta.

I have an eagle crank in my car, the shop tore down engine,cleaned, order all new internals including eagle crank and rods. Rebuilt, bla bla bla only took 2/1/2 monthes. Those cranks have to out there someplace.

I have an eagle crank in my car, the shop tore down engine,cleaned, order all new internals including eagle crank and rods. Rebuilt, bla bla bla only took 2/1/2 monthes. Those cranks have to out there someplace.
I agree my friend, that's why I started this thread. They are a very reputable company, but they've had my $$$ too long.

The Eagle crank I have used had terrible journal finish. I spent hours hand fitting rod and main bearings. I prefere the GN1 cranks. With an Eagle you should have it re-ground to better dimensions. Maybe they are better now, but the one I have used seriously hacked me off!!! The GN1's have all fit well. Also, no downside to going stroker. Send your rods and pistons back and buy a stroker kit.
This is just my experience, yours may vary.

Back