EBL SFI-6 install & tuning thread

Yes, the EBL control the pump with the Chrysler fan "relay." Works well. I bought a basic Devil's Own kit on fleabay and the newest 300psi pump was included with the kit, also asked the seller to included two 14 gph nozzles instead of the small ones.

Yes, the EBL control the pump with the Chrysler fan "relay." Works well. I bought a basic Devil's Own kit on fleabay and the newest 300psi pump was included with the kit, also asked the seller to included two 14 gph nozzles instead of the small ones.
That's good to know, I already have the relay and the wiring integrated in the new harness, I just need to get that pump and nozzles. I'll look around on eBay for something I supposed. I don't need a tank or lines since I am making all that, really just the pump and nozzles.

Just wanted to note that Razor at AlkyControl also sells the individual pieces. Can get a pump, filter, feed line, and nozzle set up from him to put the system together.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Well, I got it fired up. Just loaded the USB drivers in my craptop, and flashed a bin, started up, not right up, but started up. I pulled some fuel from the Crank PW% vs CTS and in started much faster. It doesn't stay running long before it stalls, but it is late so I'll play with that later in the week when we get some bad weather. I also don't have the WB hooked up yet, so I can't say if it is lean or rich when the idle is coming down. I change the injector constant for the MSD 50's I have, but I may need to fatten up the low speed VE tables some. We'll see when I get the WB hooked up. I am just glad all my custom wiring, along with the CnP, work.
Jim

1 Bar and 3 Bar MAP wired and mounted, just need to swing by the parts store and grab some Vac/BST lines. Still need to run the high speed fan wire, hook up the WBO2, and Tach.
beeb checkin
1 Bar and 3 Bar MAP wired and mounted, just need to swing by the parts store and grab some Vac/BST lines. Still need to run the high speed fan wire, hook up the WBO2, and Tach.

why 2 maps?

For higher resolution, the EBL will use the 1 bar MAP when not in boost, and the 3 bar for conditions in boost.

Any updates on a 2-step/anti-lag routine? Can a PWM electric fan routine be developed? Is there ever going to be a VE histogram implemented into the WUD? Same for WBO2, will the happen or no? I can donate if needed. I also may just start using Tuner Pro for datalogging since I can edit the definition to reflect whatever I want, which in this case WBO2 v. VE(100+kpa) v. RPM.

I've been waiting for the anti-lag routine but im starting to become a little impatient, I wanted to stick with dynamic EFI for ignition but may end up going with Bailey's TR6. Since Im spraying ALKY I need an igniton limiter if something should happen.

Thanks

After many years putting the car together, I was finally able to drive it yesterday. I had some issues initially, but put 80 miles on it. Now I have to dial in the tune, I'll be traveling for 2 weeks so I'll get on i more then.

Did a small datalog, using the tune I received with the ebl, with adjustments for injector size, offset, idle ve and some drive around wb ve learns. I added ae in spots. Now that it is decently drivable, I want to hone in on the spark.

Rmvbfrflght, are there any timing offsets affecting the spark tables? I had kr at like 140 kpa and 2800 rpm, pulled a degree there and that took care of that.

Also, my wot AFR goes to about 9.9. I have boost set at 18lbs on the gauge, standard wg actuator tight, stock wg settings in the bin.

No alky yet, so I am thinking low 10's AFR, which tables should I look at?

Thanks all, the fun finally begins. After I get the 93 only tune set, then it's alky and N2O.

Did a small datalog, using the tune I received with the ebl, with adjustments for injector size, offset, idle ve and some drive around wb ve learns. I added ae in spots. Now that it is decently drivable, I want to hone in on the spark.

Rmvbfrflght, are there any timing offsets affecting the spark tables? I had kr at like 140 kpa and 2800 rpm, pulled a degree there and that took care of that.

This is a rather open question as there are several SA modifiers available for use. I use the PE reduction SA for 3rd and 4th. Along with the SA reduction versus MPH table. Can also change the SA via the CTS/IAT table.

Also, my wot AFR goes to about 9.9. I have boost set at 18lbs on the gauge, standard wg actuator tight, stock wg settings in the bin.

No alky yet, so I am thinking low 10's AFR, which tables should I look at?

Get the VE table in shape first, as once in boost the 100 KPa column is used. Then the resulting injector PW is modified via the BST - PW multiplier table. This table can add or subtract fuel. With a turbo it is usually used to add some fuel. Recall that as boost increases the fuel increases with it as the MAP value is used in the PW calculation.

Thanks all, the fun finally begins. After I get the 93 only tune set, then it's alky and N2O.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Using your suggestions, I managed to inch closer yesterday. I haven't been able to drive it much since last posting, but now it's inspected, so I can really get to tuning.

Been driving around, trying to get the timing and be closer. Keep getting know counts at 3200, about 220 kpa. I've been pulling timing, may need to just keep pulling it.

17d and the afr is a fat 9.9.
Looking over a very long log now.

You can see the I have 5d getting pulled at this point. So I'm at 12d, removebeforeflight, is this correct?
2a820ba061d06aad6b21786fa126ca3a.jpg