GP on Baer Tracker frt upgrade

No problem Rick, I wasn't trying to blame you (Baer) or Jack. I realize this isn't an "off the shelf" item! I was just looking for an update. It's not like I can install the brakes just yet anyway......not until I get a new set of wheels and tires!

Thanks again (to both Rick and Jack) for your support to the Buick community!

Dave

Thanks for the update Rick.I know Jack has been riding you around a bit over that order.Vendor problems suck and your usually at their mercy.Can't wait to get the kits in my hand though.Keep up the good work.

I got my Kit in today and everything looks great !!!! Thank you Rick Elam and Jack Cotton !!!!! Cant wait to put em on :D

Test my 6,

This is good to hear, I am glad you got it and happy with the purchase.

As for the other systems, they should be leaving by mid next week.

Thanks again for your patience guys!!!!

Rick Elam
Baer Brake Systems
(602) 233-1411

I received my kit on Friday just as I was walking out the door to go away for a couple days. All I got to do is peek but it looked real nice so far!

I guess it's time to order some wheels and tires! Thanks again for all involved!

Dave

How much would it be for the front 13" kit and rear 12" kit? Is it too late to order?

Yeah I'm interested in a brake upgrade also. 13" rotors sound awesome. I have 17" niche wheels now. do I need to go with something bigger?

Go to baer.com and print out the template for the 13" Tracker system ,It will tell you how to check for clearances , 17"s should be fine though

CopGN and Royal-T-Ltd,

I think it is too late to get in on the group purchase as the orders were placed back in May and have been delivered.

I would suggest talking with Rick Elam (Baer) and Jack Cotton if you are interested in trying to do another group purchase. You can find their info in this thread. For the previous one we had to get a minimum of 4 orders.

As far as price goes, it all depends on the options you choose. I can tell you my kit which was the 13" on B-body spindles, with slotted, cross-drilled, and zinc washed rotors, with black powdercoated calipers with the Baer emblem in grey, cost was ~$1400. You can expect to pay even more if you want the 2 piece rotors.

Dave

As far as I know they were being sent out in spurts due to parts being on b/o, you should be getting yours soon.

Anybody hear anything lately?

Anybody get a kit lately?

I am actually ready for mine now. :D

Hey SalvageV6,

The last system was shipped out of here 2 days ago (on the 6th).

You should be seeing it soon!!!

Thanks again!
Rick Elam
Baer Brake Systems
(602) 233-1411

Now that some of the kits have been installed what are the results? Any really big change in everyday driving? Anyone do any before and after test in a panic stop?

Never got my rear set yet either. :(

They will be waiting for the front cores until they ship them too. ;)

Doing the whole job of opening the system up once not twice.

Winter project I gues.....

Fronts look great in the boxes. :D

How long did it take you you guys to get the fronts? From looking at the post you guys ordered back in Late May.:eek: