You can type here any text you want

Grudge match racing with big $$$$on the line

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Snowing in Chicago...Frown

I like that black MC SS! County boys are making plenty of HP too!

Yeah, i know alot of them guys, like Tony Binds who is a hellofa driver. Wish it could show some of the T-Types, and GN around hear.

What kind of times do those Big Dogs run like that camaro at the end, or is that kept secret? They are some nazty rides... Been nice to see a Buick in the mix:biggrin:

What kind of times do those Big Dogs run like that camaro at the end, or is that kept secret? They are some nazty rides... Been nice to see a Buick in the mix:biggrin:

Quicker than 8.50:biggrin:

the only thing missing from that race was watermelon & fried chicken !! just kidding ..that was wrong but i couldn't resist...no hate here...some really nice fast cars!!!

what did they prep the track with oil and water? seemed like a lot of the cars couldnt hook for sh!t?:confused: looked like a good time though...lotsa nice whips....

Great vid . That's what that TV show Pinks should be like every week . What a bunch of great characters !!!!!

That was entertaining, legal and safe at the track. Who says you can't race for money at the track....:rolleyes:

blown okie,come out there and say that and c how long u would laugh and last lol!!!!!

Back