New SD Chip comng soon

All I will say is that I already asked if I can have mine early.:)

Ok. I guess I will wait for more information as it becomes available.:D Where's the waiting list. I want to sign up. I love my TT SD Chip.

I was at the "unvieling" at Richard Clark's tech session, Bob and Eric talked about it. It was described as a "poor man's fast system", switching fuel injectors and chips at the same time, is behind us, a thing of the past. Running E85 but out of town and unable to find a pump, no problem, tweak the chip and your on your way.... Want to adjust fuel to each cylinder? Yea, you can do that also (will need to pull the plugs and learn how to read them). Just a few of the details that I recall.

Chuck

A little bird mentioned that to me as well, but I hadn't heard the details yet. VERY interested.

Shane, thanks for the wires. They look great. I need to install them yet.

Dying to hear more. Any teasers on features or what we will need to make the new chip work?

Keep thinking about going e85.

David

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here's a preliminary pic. You will have control of the VE, Spark, commanded AF tables, and other parameters. All existing Powerloggers can be upgraded by reflashing, then you'll need the new SD2 chip.

plpro1.JPG

Holy crap!!! I love my SD but this would be even better!! Can't wait.

Thanks it been a while for me so out of the loop on new tech for these cars.