New SD Chip comng soon

it has the ability to run the solenoid similar to the way the stock style chips do. At this point there is no "closed loop" boost control feature.

Bob

Will you still need a modified ecm to run big injectors?

yes, that hasn't changed. If there is enough interest, I will dig up another handful of drivers and mod another bunch.

Bob

I'm finishing my testing over the next couple days. How-to videos are planned. Everything from shaky cellphone vids, to screen capture videos....

below is a screenshot of todays "lunch run". Note this is a friends car, dead stock with bluetops and a huge header leak. So the boost is set pretty low. No wideband either.

Bob
sd2 log review screenshot.jpg

I'm finishing my testing over the next couple days. How-to videos are planned. Everything from shaky cellphone vids, to screen capture videos....

below is a screenshot of todays "lunch run". Note this is a friends car, dead stock with bluetops and a huge header leak. So the boost is set pretty low. No wideband either.

Wow that looks great bob

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes it can. But be aware that with smaller injectors sometimes you are very close to 100% duty cycle or hitting 100% dc, which means the closed loop correction can't operate correctly. If you are under 100% dc, then it will work ok.

Yes it can. But be aware that with smaller injectors sometimes you are very close to 100% duty cycle or hitting 100% dc, which means the closed loop correction can't operate correctly. If you are under 100% dc, then it will work ok.

Awesome! Thanks, and let me know when I can place my order. I have a feeling you're going to be busy for a while. :)

The fact that the VE table is accessible is fantastic!! There are a couple of spots on line that are in need of a little bit of tweaking. I am stoked.

That table looks like it has more resolution than a fast xfi

That table looks like it has more resolution than a fast xfi

the table is 17x17, with user definable axis points on each axis.

For a daily driver kind of car, you want lots of spread in the driveability range, for a track-only car you would skew it the other way.

Bob

the table is 17x17, with user definable axis points on each axis.

For a daily driver kind of car, you want lots of spread in the driveability range, for a track-only car you would skew it the other way.

Bob

I agree, xfi is 16x16

Are closed loop gain settings adjustable and +- limits adjustable as well?

Will Bob and Eric put on a tutorial on basic usage of the SD chip?

Where would you recommend the intake air temp sensor to be located?

I have to say,

Its really amazing what Bob Bailey and Eric Marshall have done with the stock ECM.