New SD Chip comng soon

Can lean cruise be left on if you take it to the track?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bob, what boost controller do you recommend to be used with this chip?

it would depend on your wastegate setup. Most guys should just run the stock style solenoid.

Bob

it would depend on your wastegate setup. Most guys should just run the stock style solenoid.

Bob
Ok, i have the 46mm external gated DP.
I would just like to have control of the boost without leaving the driver seat.

Ok, i have the 46mm external gated DP.
I would just like to have control of the boost without leaving the driver seat.

Have you tried using a pressure regulator? Although it won't adjust boost based on gear, it works really well with the dual port wastegates.

Otherwise I have some boost control ideas we can discuss separate from this thread.

Bob

I have not tried anything yet, my car is still under construction.

Can you give some more info on how you can adjust the fuel from gas to E85 or to a mixture?

Can you give some more info on how you can adjust the fuel from gas to E85 or to a mixture?

there are 16 user parameters on the F3 page, these are settable using either the PLC software, or you can "pedal stomp" them if you don't have a laptop handy. The "Fuel Composition" setting is one of these. I don't have my list handy, but I will make a post on those parameters soon.

Bob

This is still preliminary, and I'm still writing the instructions, but you get the idea.

Capture19.JPG

Lol this thing has more adjustability than a fast xfi

Man this is sick, you guys have out done yourself. They should give out awards next year at the turbo buick national. For the most most innovative contribution to the Buick committee should go to you and Bob hands down. What you guys are doing with this new chip to help improve the performance an the tunability of our cars is outstanding. You have taken us out of the box so we don't just have to depend on fast xif anymore. You have made it affordable for normal guys who can't afford the 2300 plus to buy the system Fast XFI. Thank you.

You are very welcome, sir!

Bob
No thank you, sir! An they should come up with some type of award program to have guys come up with new ideas and parts for cars. To help keep our community alive and growing.

Man this is sick, you guys have out done yourself. They should give out awards next year at the turbo buick national. For the most most innovative contribution to the Buick committee should go to you and Bob hands down. What you guys are doing with this new chip to help improve the performance an the tunability of our cars is outstanding. You have taken us out of the box so we don't just have to depend on fast xif anymore. You have made it affordable for normal guys who can't afford the 2300 plus to buy the system Fast XFI. Thank you.

Pretty amazing pair of guys aren't they!!!!! :cool:

Would this replace the boost control that is done within the ISAC?

Maybe, maybe not. It probably depends on which one you like best.
I'm going to use the duty cycle boost control in this new setup, because I'm already ahead of that game. It's what I'm using now to do boost control via the Translator Pro, so I already have my numbers in mind.