Stage 2 TT street car

With this kind of set-up, I highly recommend that you consider individual EGT cylinder monitoring later down the road after you get things sorted.

It fires, it idles nicely @ 800rpm, foot of snow yesterday so a test drive will have to wait. Few wiring details causing the problem. Its whisper quiet, 50-60psi oil pressure cold. Life is good, faith in all things stage 2 related restored. Looking forward to dyno session to see what it'll do.

It fires, it idles nicely @ 800rpm, foot of snow yesterday so a test drive will have to wait. Few wiring details causing the problem. Its whisper quiet, 50-60psi oil pressure cold. Life is good, faith in all things stage 2 related restored. Looking forward to dyno session to see what it'll do.
Post some pics of your engine. Thanks

Couple shots, I reworked the alternator mount and added a tensioner earlier this year. DSCF2527.JPGDSCF2677.JPG

Couple more, had to add a fiberglass hood to clear the plenum. I need to take it to an interior place to build a console and box-in the back seat area. I keep seeing the interior guy on ScottieTV in Tenn. he does nice interior fab. work.DSCF2568.JPGDSCF2570 (1).JPGDSCF2572 (1).JPGDSCF2573 (1).JPG

What a great thread. You have done a killer job with this build. I can't wait for you to finish it.

Any issues with picking out pulley's for it? Those look great as well as everything else.

Any issues with picking out pulley's for it? Those look great as well as everything else.
Chris Jones of Jones Racing helped with choosing the pulleys, it would have been a lot easier if someone made a reverse rotation water pump, then just 1 belt with a couple tensioners could be used.

Any update, did you do the rewiring and get the rpm's sorted out, what is your oil pressure when motor is warmed up. Excellent project congrats on your hard work.

Your car should make big power, i am pulling for you bye the way what kind of compression do you have. Cheers

I do have a question about temp. sensors. In the front of the intake I have 2 coolant temp. sensors, the factory (FAST is reading this) and a Dakota Digital sensor (controls the fans). There is a 40F difference between the 2 sensors and they are only 2 inches from each other..... is this normal?
I have one of those swivel t-stat housings sitting on top of a 1 inch spacer block (has tapped holes for the heater hose and a temp. sensor) so the upper rad. hose connection to the t-stat housing is higher than the radiator cap. I used one of those trick coolant filler set-ups that pulls a vacuum on the coolant system in order to avoid having any air pockets in the system but it didn't work. I could tell there was still an air pocket when the fan temp sensor was not rising as the FAST temp reading was rising. So today I jacked the front-end up so the rad. cap was higher than the t-stat and that worked but why the temp. difference?

I do have a question about temp. sensors. In the front of the intake I have 2 coolant temp. sensors, the factory (FAST is reading this) and a Dakota Digital sensor (controls the fans). There is a 40F difference between the 2 sensors and they are only 2 inches from each other..... is this normal?
I have one of those swivel t-stat housings sitting on top of a 1 inch spacer block (has tapped holes for the heater hose and a temp. sensor) so the upper rad. hose connection to the t-stat housing is higher than the radiator cap. I used one of those trick coolant filler set-ups that pulls a vacuum on the coolant system in order to avoid having any air pockets in the system but it didn't work. I could tell there was still an air pocket when the fan temp sensor was not rising as the FAST temp reading was rising. So today I jacked the front-end up so the rad. cap was higher than the t-stat and that worked but why the temp. difference?
Swap the wires of the two sensors if you can,if the connections are different swap the two sensors to see if they read the same as the reading they are giving now then that will tell you if there truly is an air pocket or if the sensors are just that far off of one another