With your help the dream continues

I have a stock crank that needs to be cut if that helps for your part.

I also have an 84/85 power steering pump and hydroboost setup if interested. Stock intercooler or two. Still looking through my excess parts.
Is the hydroboost better than the power master?

To be honest, IDK, I would be to scared to stay and watch, lol.

But upon further investigation and searching, it seems that the failure rate of the power master and me having to use my arm for stopping power should it fail, the hydroboost would be way better for me to use!

Things Needed: Updated list 6/25/13
Starter (one committed)
Power steering pump and hoses
Power steering reservoir
AC compressor and hoses
Crank sensor
.005" undersize timing chain
Motor mounts
Turbo (one committed to the project)
MAF or aftermarket with Translator
Throttle/TV cable mounting bracket(one commited)
Rod/main bearings. (I'll measure what is needed later
Add to the list .040" pistons (preferably JE stock replacement, as that is what the crank is balanced to,
Torque Converter(am searching for close one)

Things Needed: Updated list 6/29/13
Starter (one committed)
Power steering pump and hoses (one committed with hydroboost system)
Power steering reservoir (one committed with hydroboost system)
AC compressor and hoses
Crank sensor
.005" undersize timing chain
Motor mounts
Turbo (one committed to the project)
Throttle/TV cable mounting bracket(one commited)
Rod/main bearings. (I'll measure what is needed later
Add to the list .040" pistons (preferably JE stock replacement, as that is what the crank is balanced to,
Timing cover bolt set. Just Added, sorry

Thanks guys

jay

I received the intake today. Cool. It doesn't need too much work. I will heli-coil all the bolt holes and drill/tap the welded one, then make it look all purdy. I'm thinking Chevy orange paint should do the trick!!!

I kid.....I kid. It'll look like new.

Well, I dug the down pipe out of the attic last night only to find that my buddy had taken the external waste gate apart to "see why it stuck".

All the parts are there, but it's not together. I'll send the box 'o parts along with the pipe and plug wires.

Sorry.

The stars and bars has always, and will always be red white and blue. No orange.
Sorry Charlie,

Didn't mean to offend. I was referring to them Duke boys Charger orange, hence the winks. Spending some of my youth growing up in the south as my dad worked petroleum plants, stars and bars and the orange charger went hand in hand.

I guess I should have been clearer. Again, my apologies

I received the intake today. Cool. It doesn't need too much work. I will heli-coil all the bolt holes and drill/tap the welded one, then make it look all purdy. I'm thinking Chevy orange paint should do the trick!!!

Happy to help! I think that originally came from ATR back in the day. Hopefully we can get this guy spooling soon. More help is needed from the community