WTB: 200-4R stock or built

Boosted88

looking to buy a 200-4R. Needs to have the dual pattern bell housing. (going behind an ls1) Id like to find one built to withstand 600whp in a 3000lb car. Id also like a manual valve body, but beggars cant be choosers! Please let me know what you have! I will consider all trans in good shape!

Thanks
email: cmwicks@gmail.com
text: 256-six98-0four45

looking to buy a 200-4R. Needs to have the dual pattern bell housing. (going behind an ls1) Id like to find one built to withstand 600whp in a 3000lb car. Id also like a manual valve body, but beggars cant be choosers! Please let me know what you have! I will consider all trans in good shape!

Thanks
email: cmwicks@gmail.com
text: 256-six98-0four45

This is mine. I'm selling to finance a house. My car is going to sit until I can afford to get another one. My loss can be someone elses gain. Lonnie is honoring the 1 year warranty even to whoever buys it from me as the trans is my 87 brf core sent in for the stage 2 build & I also was running a v8 application and he set this up for constant line pressure in all gears. I'm including a nice art carr non lockup stall converter as well as trans cooler and lines for the advertised price. The trans is supposed to be to me by this friday. Let me know if you might be interested.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...004r-transmission-ac-16930-nlu-converter.html

Stage 2 2004R 750HP

All Items listed Under All 2004R Plus
Billet Forward Drum
Treated Input Shaft
EA Billet 2nd Gear Servo
8 Clutch Direct
5 Clutch Forward
Metallic Hi Energy Clutches
Dual Feed 3rd Clutch Apply
Hi Performance Calibrated Valve Body
.400 Reverse Boost Valve
1 Year Warranty

$1995 + Shipping Web Store

Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy

T350 rebuilt trans by Level-10, low first gear 2:74 to 1, less than 500 street miles, new 9.5" pro torque converter 3500-3800 stall-this converter was originally built for a 540 cu in motor with a 106 turbo. $1000. For the trans and $800. For the torque converter. Matt 347-680-8642.-I paid over $2400. For everything.

T350 rebuilt trans by Level-10, low first gear 2:74 to 1, less than 500 street miles, new 9.5" pro torque converter 3500-3800 stall-this converter was originally built for a 540 cu in motor with a 106 turbo. $1000. For the trans and $800. For the torque converter. Matt 347-680-8642.-I paid over $2400. For everything.

Thanks but im really wanting an overdrive trans. I have a built TH350 in the car now with a TCI converter. I want overdrive though. Thanks!

This is a heck of a bargain. Time and place are everything too bad I didnt get to see this before making the order for one. Good luck on your sale someone will get a heck of a bargain.

This is mine. I'm selling to finance a house. My car is going to sit until I can afford to get another one. My loss can be someone elses gain. Lonnie is honoring the 1 year warranty even to whoever buys it from me as the trans is my 87 brf core sent in for the stage 2 build & I also was running a v8 application and he set this up for constant line pressure in all gears. I'm including a nice art carr non lockup stall converter as well as trans cooler and lines for the advertised price. The trans is supposed to be to me by this friday. Let me know if you might be interested.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...004r-transmission-ac-16930-nlu-converter.html

Stage 2 2004R 750HP

All Items listed Under All 2004R Plus
Billet Forward Drum
Treated Input Shaft
EA Billet 2nd Gear Servo
8 Clutch Direct
5 Clutch Forward
Metallic Hi Energy Clutches
Dual Feed 3rd Clutch Apply
Hi Performance Calibrated Valve Body
.400 Reverse Boost Valve
1 Year Warranty

$1995 + Shipping Web Store

Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy

trans

This is a heck of a bargain. Time and place are everything too bad I didnt get to see this before making the order for one. Good luck on your sale someone will get a heck of a bargain.

I think it is a bargain. Considering I provided an 87 brf core, stage 2 build, ac converter, 1 year warranty on trans as if you ordered from Lonnie, and I will send the trans cooler and lines with it. Appreciate the kind words.

I have a mild street/ strip rebuild BRF with 0 miles it was my spare sitting in my garage. Not doing me any good.
$1000. + 140 shipping truck freight. (estimate)
If you are close we can meet to save shipping.
Rebuilt by Lonnie Diers. Extreme Auto originally got the trans from CK Trans NY NY