x 11 Coverters how are they balanced are they balanced no weight on them?

wickedtt

I have one of those 9x11 billet lock converters and was going to install it and just noticed it has no little weight on the side of it for balancing.. All the other converters I have put in have this anyone know why their converters don't are they balanced???

They are balanced..

Electronically. The reason there is no weight as they remove weight where it is heavy instead of adding weight where light. Also, the material used is very precise and consisitant in metal make up, without going into a long deal about the metal used. I hope this answers your question. Trust me, it will be cool.
( I can only speak for the 9X11's we sell and install however)

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services

Who's converter is it? If its one of bruces you have you answer already

Yes Its One of his so I guess I will install it if that's the way all his converters are no balance weights. but just woundering why all converter companies don't remove weight instead of adding.

Ease of manufacturing. They don't have to be as precise so it cuts down on cost and increases profit

You need room to remove metal, stamped steel pumps and covers are thin compared to a billet cover. You can drill to remove weight from the heavy spot, you have to add weight with a steel cover because its to thin to drill.