Accel Gen7 DFI
th 400 w/brake
Bradco torque converter
Ford 9" w/3.50 gears and spool
28x10.5 M/T "s"
Junk suspension
Double pumper w/ -8 feed and -6 return
Car weighs 3550 w/ me in it.

I'd like to thank Lonnie Diers. He built the engine, transmission, intercooler, and tuned it. His stuff is top notch. My car/drivetrain has about 30 low ten second passes on it so far with no problems. Also would like to thank Kip Asplund for my parts and helping me out with my converter selection. Thanks also to Tom Robison and Eric (xcessiv) for being at the track and helping me out every time I go.

Congrats Kevin. Lonnie has been hard at work I see. I expect to see more in the future.

Thanks guys. It has more left in it. Most of it is in the 60' I think. The tuning is close, but no where on the edge yet. I also have a few parts that are probably holding it back (exhaust, 3" dp with internal wastegate, etc...)
My goal now is to make this car competitive in the TSM class:)

Congrats, alot of parts in there though. I would say 2 things are holding you back, the hyd roller is done by 6500 and your dp like you said. That car would pick up a bunch if you change those parts. No 2004R tranny?:wink:

How was the turnout yesterday--and great job on the car. See you'll in Columbus?

They had 42 cars show up for the Q32. 12.30 was the cutoff. In a field of Mustangs, Steve Hughes had the fastest ET and highest mph:) The Buicks were well represented...2 nine second cars, 2 ten second cars, 1 eleven second car, and 1 twelve second car:)

I will be in Columbus for some TSM racing!

Kool. How much boost? What does ur car weigh?

26-27 psi, 3550 lbs.

Congrats, alot of parts in there though. I would say 2 things are holding you back, the hyd roller is done by 6500 and your dp like you said. That car would pick up a bunch if you change those parts. No 2004R tranny?:wink:

The 200 was a tough decision, but no regrets;)

I'm not losing the hyd roller.....It's a street car:cool: Jason White does fine with the same cam.