Any Conceal Carry Guys here and your favorite carry

I live in nyc, so I am basically defenseless in the street...nyc is the biggest joke of a city in the whole country...high crime, high taxes,the dumbest liberals in the country besides cali ,my beautiful neighborhood in the bronx is turning to shit. looking to move to Pa. CCW is the first thing on my list once i get a pa. drivers license.

Last edited:
I live in nyc, so I am basically defenseless in the street...nyc is the biggest joke of a city in the whole country....I'm looking to move to pa. since I have retired. CCW here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't blame you on that I truly don't see how people can live up in your area it's unbelievable to me that the town in Illinois tried to ban the assault rifles which aren't even assault rifles the idiots think an AR stands for assault rifle which in truth it's the company that made the gun originally,ArmaLite rifle,anyway us idiot rednecks in the center part of the country are baffled by all the crap that you guys who are actually on the right side of things have to deal with anyway good luck with your move and happy shooting
:cigar:
I live in nyc, so I am basically defenseless in the street...nyc is the biggest joke of a city in the whole country....I'm looking to move to pa. since I have retired. CCW here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:vomit::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Getting ready to purchase the sig p227 sas conceal for my wife they are really nice pieces not sure that Ill like it more than my 1911 Kimber but we'll see after running a hundred rounds or so through it
If its close to the P226 you'll love it! And I love my Kimber 1911 Pro Carry II, I would have a hard time deciding between the two.

I live in nyc, so I am basically defenseless in the street...nyc is the biggest joke of a city in the whole country...high crime, high taxes,the dumbest liberals in the country besides cali ,my beautiful neighborhood in the bronx is turning to shit. looking to move to Pa. CCW is the first thing on my list once i get a pa. drivers license.

So now your in PA and with a LTC now just watch out for the PPA it would be a shame to let them get ahold of that pretty silver GS in the pic!

no way in hell would I ever move to a big city!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... country or town living for me....only 2 hours to nyc to hang with friends and family

I live just outside of Philly but 90% of my work is in the city. Be careful if you do carry in the city because certain areas are not allowed like city parks etc... If your in the area you'll have to check out Tanners Sporting Goods, great staff and good gun deals. I would love to move to a "red" area once I retire but I still have 20 something years to go.

I really do feel for you guys that live in those areas where I'm from there's a gazillion hot rods running around E85 on every corner and everybody carries I wouldn't move for anything

Garland Suburb of Dallas
I have family in Richardson and in McKinney and also come help a restoration shop in Sherman when they have problems troubleshooting electrical and some other stuff, I thought about bringing my car down this summer and hanging out with some of the DFW guys if you all get together,maybe hit some car shows

I have a Kimber micro 9 with alien gear holster. I really like them but ever since I have seen the Sig. P365 I really want to try it out. I can't get over how that small that gun is for being a 10+1

I have a Kimber micro 9 with alien gear holster. I really like them but ever since I have seen the Sig. P365 I really want to try it out. I can't get over how that small that gun is for being a 10+1
I will have to look at them , I'm a Smith & Wesson Shield guy to conceal carry but its tons of really nice CC pistols out there , I'm bout to get my wife a Ruger , hammerless 357 to conceal .

The P365's are nice and small and easy to conceal. Only issue I had with it on my end is the mag release. I'm a lefty and it was a little tough for me to release the magazine due to where the button is located compared to my shield and I don't think the P365 has an ambidextrous mag release either or else I would've bought it.

I'm bout to get my wife a Ruger , hammerless 357 to conceal .
I've got a Ruger SP101 in 357 which I gave to my wife for carry , nice and simple . The good thing about that gun is that it's a deadly weapon with no bullets . Throw it at someone , they better duck !!
The LCR is real nice too.

I've got a Ruger SP101 in 357 which I gave to my wife for carry , nice and simple . The good thing about that gun is that it's a deadly weapon with no bullets . Throw it at someone , they better duck !!
The LCR is real nice too.
Ha that's pretty funny my wife carries a stainless colt python chambered in .357 once in a while

I will have to look at them , I'm a Smith & Wesson Shield guy to conceal carry but its tons of really nice CC pistols out there , I'm bout to get my wife a Ruger , hammerless 357 to conceal .
Cool. I almost bought a motor shield . Bass Pro had them on sale for $269. But I am in the process of building a new motor and I need every dollar I can get my hands on lol.

@Turbo Keith, I remember when u asked me if I was carrying while on my off road cross country trip you were a bit surprised when I said no. At the time I was so sick of the same routine I really didn't give a shit what kind of trouble I could encounter. Since then I've been watching and reading a series called missing 411 by David paulides, basically there's some messed up stuff out in the wilderness, state/federal parks and forrests, some areas I travelled right thru without another soul around. I'll be doing the trip again but not without some protection next time. I live in Mass and don't have a "perfect record" so I might be fighting an uphill battle to be legal? Don't know gotta research the topic more in depth.. weird thing is many armed hunters have gone into the woods never to be seen again so it's still not a garantee.

Thanks for the thread I'll be referencing it more in the future

@Turbo Keith, I remember when u asked me if I was carrying while on my off road cross country trip you were a bit surprised when I said no. At the time I was so sick of the same routine I really didn't give a shit what kind of trouble I could encounter. Since then I've been watching and reading a series called missing 411 by David paulides, basically there's some messed up stuff out in the wilderness, state/federal parks and forrests, some areas I travelled right thru without another soul around. I'll be doing the trip again but not without some protection next time. I live in Mass and don't have a "perfect record" so I might be fighting an uphill battle to be legal? Don't know gotta research the topic more in depth.. weird thing is many armed hunters have gone into the woods never to be seen again so it's still not a garantee.

Thanks for the thread I'll be referencing it more in the future

Motorcycle travel?

Medium frame .357 dual action revolver with 2.5"-4" barrel. Stainless steel would be a plus. Carried under your riding jacket in a cross-draw chest holster.