Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Word to that...

I'm from were-here.com, (bunch of car guys there) and I just wanted to say
Good Job. It's nice to see that a-hole getting his teeth kicked in for being
such a dishonest sh!t.

I'll be sending a link to this thread to all of my friends :)

I just caught up

It seems that almost every motor sport enthusiast in the world will know this guy............may be someday one of us somewhere will bump right into him............it may be 30 years from now but I know I will recognize the name ....I wonder what will happen?

You made it to the Subaru club too..

great reading guys. Thanks again for sticking with ti and posting abou it. I am a Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon owner, and was involved in a scam on our site www.i-club.com

I am out $650, and the little jerk was in Austrailia so we can't do much of anything. He took myself and other member for more than $30K total, and that is only the people we know of that post.

So, be careful out there. The person I dealt with was very smart, and has covered his tracks unlike this bone head here.

I love the Buick GN's too by the way, I am a muscle car lover at heart (Use to have a 72 Olds but just had to sell to buy Turbo wagon)

Paul G.

1st techie board

Another i-club member here, good job, feel like my eyes are on fire now. Spread the link to brighthand.com and pdabuzz.com PDA boards, let's see where it goes next.

Lets see,if I bump into him I guess I would tell him, Hi I'm Slotype
on Turbo Buick.com then BAMMMM!!!!!!!!!! I'll just hit him one time I promise.;)

Good job Joe and the rest that followed through. he was dealt with how he should have been dealt with and hopefully he learned his lesson.
i linked to this over on www.midwestimportracing.com
@ this thread
http://www.midwestimportracing.com/board/thread.php?id=1870
i read the ENTIRE thread and i must say that was a well spent 45 minutes or so. :) i hope ya get the rest of your money back dave but rest assured if/when i run into him i'll give him a peice of my mind about pulling something like this

Gary
87 VW Gti 1.9 turbo G60
90 Mustang LX notchback *the fast car*

:eek: I just spent the last 2 hours reading through the 17 pages of this epic saga, so I figured, why not spend an extra 2 minutes to give props to Big Joe + a good luck to Dave Levey in getting the rest of his money back.

:D Greeting from another member of the R6 MessageNet
J

Had to say I am impressed

Hello everyone, just thought I would represent from the Dakota R/T owners a little. Caught wind on our www.dakotart.com forum page.

Never have I seen such resolve and relentless pursuit of what is right. Hope the best comes of it and good luck Dave. This message has definately gotten to all corners of the net of we loley Dodge Boys found it!!!! LOL

Take Care and keep the world posted.

Thumbs Up From New England

Hello All....

I do not own a Buick, a GN or anything of the sort... however this board found it's way to the Sport Riders Of New England forums and I just finished reading it all....

Just wanted to say good for you!!!! I hope Dave sees the rest of his money... I buy a lot of parts for my CBR online... I've felt the burn once... but did receive retribution...

Again... good work....

Enjoy! :cool:

Calling Mr. Levey.....

Dave, it's time for an update. Where are you in your efforts to get your money back? What are the latest steps you've taken? The whole friggin' PLANET wants to know...:D

This really gets around!

After 2 days of reading the 17 pages of this saga, I have to say congrats to Joe B and Dave on the hard work.... This little jerk won't be selling any parts to anyone anywhere!

I'm from the Thunderbird And Cougar Club (www.tccoa.com), so the thread is getting pretty far out there. Got repsect for the turbos, they're fast stock and even better with mods :D

Tom
~Any real car has RWD and lotsa power!~

1995 Ford Thunderbird
4.6L V8, stock 3.27s
15.7 @88mph
Not bad for a car that weighs over 2 tons
Can't wait for new #s w/ my chip and shift kit! :)

www.brighthand.com

Got this link from a techie board I belong to: www.brighthand.com

Needless to say, word has spread about this little turd.

Guess why its called the worldwide web? We're all connected, and every now and then we get to catch a pathetic little fly like Joey and eat him for lunch.

burp

hello yall,

just saw this on the gsca board and ,um, WOW. this guy has been tagged in a lot of places.

congrats to all invovled.

later...................Dave

Found my way here from the Mercury Cougar Message Board.
Nice to see all car owners stickin together against turds like Joe C. I would say he is quite popular.. this has had 72,954 hits. WOW!!! Way to spread the word about this punk!!

Joe 1320..way to stick with it! Dave where is the update?? Dont leave us hangin man. Hope it all works out for you.

Mike D.

cyber-crooks....

Read the whole posts!!:eek: Nice job JOE1320, let's hope everyone else learns that CRIME doesn't pay" even if YOU hide behind a PC (JOE Cipolla?)

95jerry01.jpg

Greetings, from the Mercury Cougar Message Boards @ www.coolcats.net

I'm also known as SyriusCougar95

got this passed along my boards(the MCMB) and I just passed it along to the NECo_Org and V6 Power.net :)

What's next, movie rights?

Just wanted to let you guys know that this has crossed the boundaries. I got ahold of this thread through my Electronic Flight forum!! They've posted it as "What to do if you've been ripped off", I clicked on it, and well....3 hours later:eek: Nice job to all!

-Scott

This thread has made it over to NECO (New Edge Cougar Owners), as was stated, and i'm about to pass it along to Contour.org, Probetalk, and hand it off to someone who can post it on honda-tech.com and nsxprime.com.

i have never heard of anyone going to this extent and you should feel proud that you have. maybe it will be a revolution... :)

uRiDiAN